Current draft order

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah we’re talking it about it. Not sorry.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Picking #6 currently, Detroit is #5. If they finish with the same record the Lions pick first based on having the projected weaker Strength of Schedule... Remaining; Bucs, Broncos and Packers

Miami (3-10) nearly won today which hurt... Remaining; Giants, Bengals, Patriots

Washington (3-10) also lost today... Remaining; Eagles, Giants, Cowboys

The Giants are 2-10 with Eli coming back. They have winnable games remaining; Eagles x2, Dolphins, Redskins

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Yeah we’re talking it about it. Not sorry.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Picking #6 currently, Detroit is #5. If they finish with the same record the Lions pick first based on having the projected weaker Strength of Schedule... Remaining; Bucs, Broncos and Packers

Miami (3-10) nearly won today which hurt... Remaining; Giants, Bengals, Patriots

Washington (3-10) also lost today... Remaining; Eagles, Giants, Cowboys

The Giants are 2-10 with Eli coming back. They have winnable games remaining; Eagles x2, Dolphins, Redskins

The giants or redskins have to fall behind us they both can’t win especially with the giants playing the skins and dolphins. I think we will end up with the 3rd or 4th pick. If we are at 3 we may have a real shot at chase young which would make very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Finally, a meaningful post that makes sense. Unfortunately as a Cardinal fan, the Draft once again becomes our Super Bowl. As I continue to age, it saddens me to realize that MB may only be marginally a better owner than his Dad. When we finally got a new stadium, I thought we might become a legitimate franchise. We haven't. We can bitch and moan about GM's, HC's, QB's, etc., etc., but will matters really change while the Bidwill's still own this team? Sadly, I'm coming to the realization that it probably won't. It's not that he doesn't want to win, and it's not a reluctance to spend capital. It's just an overall inability to know how to put together a functional franchise.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Finally, a meaningful post that makes sense. Unfortunately as a Cardinal fan, the Draft once again becomes our Super Bowl. As I continue to age, it saddens me to realize that MB may only be marginally a better owner than his Dad. When we finally got a new stadium, I thought we might become a legitimate franchise. We haven't. We can bitch and moan about GM's, HC's, QB's, etc., etc., but will matters really change while the Bidwill's still own this team? Sadly, I'm coming to the realization that it probably won't. It's not that he doesn't want to win, and it's not a reluctance to spend capital. It's just an overall inability to know how to put together a functional franchise.
This team has consistently lacked an identity for as long as they have been in AZ.

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score

I agree with all this.
I'm back in my unfortunate comfort zone, more interested in our draft position than winning the games.
I too had hope for MB. He does spend money, albeit foolishly. A good GM could work wonders but I question if MB has the ability to identify, win over and then get out of the way of a good GM. We'd need someone to completely overhaul the culture and I don't think MB recognized his own role at the head of that disfunctional culture.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave