Current commercials

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
The best commercial I love is the gatorade kids.With derek jeter,kevin garnet.and their little kids.They are so awesome..I hope they do more..Like Baby shaq..or a Baby nash..with crazy long hair..

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I like the Gatorade commercial where they alter the outcomes of Jordan's shot over Ehlo, Clark's catch over the Cowgirls and Giambi being tagged at the bag. The editing on those clips is seemless. It is one of the coolest commercials I have ever seen....

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIGTONY said:
The best commercial I love is the gatorade kids.With derek jeter,kevin garnet.and their little kids.They are so awesome..I hope they do more..Like Baby shaq..or a Baby nash..with crazy long hair..
I absolutely hate that commercial. :(

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seeds Of Hate said:
I like the Gatorade commercial where they alter the outcomes of Jordan's shot over Ehlo, Clark's catch over the Cowgirls and Giambi being tagged at the bag. The editing on those clips is seemless. It is one of the coolest commercials I have ever seen....

Agreed SOH. I'ts amazing how they were able to do that.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
gatorade always has cool commercials.I also like the theft commercials.About people stealing other people credit cards and buying stuff,it has the two old ladys talking about their bikes they got from stealing some else info..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I still love the FedEx commercial where the guy is fired because FedEx doesn't exist yet and then is stomped on at the end. Brilliant.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've always had a special place in my heart for KSLX commercials.

There was one in the mid 90s that was just classic. There was this dude, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and hat, standing next to a brick wall. Then, music starts, and he breaks into this intense/beautiful dance on the street.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Great stuff....I think they have started to rerun it recently. :thumbup:

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I just like the line "Shut your big head up!!"

The new Bold Moves mustang commercial is my favorite (Go figure). The one with the son and dad in the parking lot having a little bit of fun.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My niece and nephews love the "big head commercial". The editing commercial from Gatorade was awesome as well. Very suprised how they could edit that so seemlessly.

My favorite commercials right now are the Jetta commercials, where all of a sudden, they get into a huge wreck. I laugh each time I see it.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I've always had a special place in my heart for KSLX commercials.

There was one in the mid 90s that was just classic. There was this dude, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and hat, standing next to a brick wall. Then, music starts, and he breaks into this intense/beautiful dance on the street.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Great stuff....I think they have started to rerun it recently. :thumbup:

You know, the guy in that commercial was from Chicago, (I think--somewhere other than here) and it was just an impromptu video someone he knew made (brother, cousin, friend; something). They wound up being able to sell that clip all over the country to radio stations. He made a pretty penny off of that, from what I understand. My recollection is a bit hazy, as it's been many years since I heard the details.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Its kind of weird,but sometimes people see me dance at the cardinals games.and they will ask me are you the same guy that dances on the kslx commercials.I always say I wish I was..

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
BIGTONY said:

Is the girl in that Jenny Finch? I think it is but not positive.