Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't remember the Seinfeld finale not, what was it?

The gang was arrested and tried in court. All of the people they wronged over the years testified how terrible they were.

So this was kind of an inverse.

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
:bday:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jon Hamm is in this season! He's always hilarious!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, I hope it's better than last season. felt like Larry totally lost his fastball in Curb's much anticipated return.

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This was such a great episode. Jon Hamm is hilarious.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, I hope it's better than last season. felt like Larry totally lost his fastball in Curb's much anticipated return.

the show is ridiculously over the top this year, but for some reason... it's just working like a charm on me. Infinitely better than the previous two seasons.

and as great as Larry, Jeff and all the cameos and regulars have been, Leon is now the unqeustioned MVP of the show. Dude is fire in every scene he's in.

Leon and Larry are like the MJ/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe of comedy. Together, they are indestructible.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
the show is ridiculously over the top this year, but for some reason... it's just working like a charm on me. Infinitely better than the previous two seasons.

and as great as Larry, Jeff and all the cameos and regulars have been, Leon is now the unqeustioned MVP of the show. Dude is fire in every scene he's in.

Leon and Larry are like the MJ/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe of comedy. Together, they are indestructible.

Yep. I thought episode 1 this season was really disappointing, so I'm surprised this season turned out to be so off the charts good.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Excellent season finale. Enjoyed the 45 minutes of escape tonight. I hope there is another season to look forward to.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent season finale. Enjoyed the 45 minutes of escape tonight. I hope there is another season to look forward to.

pretty damn great capper on a fantastic bounce back season. everything came full circle. only quibble with the finale... not enough Leon. But is there ever?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA