Cult 45

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Kel Varnsen, Jun 13, 2018.

1. devilalum

devilalum Heavily Redacted

#WackyWallyWhonda

2. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

This stuff is just hard to fathom for me. I have a friend I've known via email for 20 plus years. On FB now he posts stuff and i see the same responses from his friends, one of whom is apparently a college professor, highly educated intelligent man. today my friend posted about something with Rosenstein and the professor replied "well remember, his wife works for HRC." She doesn't, and never has, she's an attorney, used to be a US attorney, and frequently defended the US in cases that involved the Clintons, Obama, and several high ranking Republicans too. So I pointed out that.

He replied with a PDF of a case from 1998 where a guy named Hamburg sued Bill Clinton and Rosenstein's wife is listed as the lead attorney. That was supposed to prove that she works for HRC. I replied that if you read the case history, the guy who sued BC, is nuts, he's registered to run for POTUS so many times he's a serial candidate, he once tried to register his dog as a POTUS candidate, he's sued the federal government repeatedly. He filed a civil suit against BC claiming a widespread plot by Clinton to let Mexican American Military invade the US and overthrow the white government. He also demanded that Bill change his dishonorable discharge from 1967(Vietnam Vet) even though Bill was 20 years old at the time this guy was discharged, and had nothing to do with it. The judge, in Federal Court dismissed the case essentially as frivolous but it was defended by the US Attorneys office which included Rosenstein's wife.

He then claimed well she works for Natl Institute of Health, why is she defending the POTUS, she's not working 2 jobs is she? So I said well Clinton didn't work for NIH so if she defended him as his personal attorney wouldn't THAT be 2 jobs?

Then he linked as evidence a site that simultaneously claims Rosensteins' wife is actually a CIA agent, that her entire legal record has been "purged" from the official records so nobody can find out she works for the Clintons, and on the same site they showed a list of 165 cases she worked on using something called PACER, which is an electronic database of law cases. So her records were purged yet this database still has all her records?

When I last looked, this guy was still arguing that she is the Clinton's personal attorney, and "the CIA stuff is very interesting and makes lots of sense." I really wonder what class this guy teaches.

3. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

The willfully blind.

4. Russ Smith

The stuff these people put out there is hysterical and yet it gets eaten up. There's one on FB now of a health inspection from April 2018 for the Red Hen restaurant that among other things said the inspector recommends immediate shutdown for at least 48 hours "do to a rat infestation." And yes it said DO, not DUE. There's no actual indication on the inspection form what agency did the investigation, you can actually see the headers at the top that show it's being done on some Mac text form and not an actual official inspection sheet. it's already public knowledge the Red Hen passed its last inspection in Feb with flying colors.

But these people eat it up.

I saw something this morning that said people were leaving death threats on the Red Hen answering machine after hours.

It's that classic line "if you listen to fools, the Mob Rules."

5. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

What a stupid time to be alive.

6. UncleChris

UncleChris Retirement Doesn't Suck Contributor

Please let me win the Powerball tonight so I can move to Australia....

elindholm and LoyaltyisaCurse like this.
  7. DutchmanAZ

DutchmanAZ Registered

You’ll need the money )).
    They have pretty strict immigration laws ))
    Would like to go there myself actually.

8. Russ Smith

If I win it's New Zealand all the way. I'm a dual citizen.

9. UncleChris

New Zealand would be fine, too.

10. Kel Varnsen

Man arrested after shouting ‘womp, womp’ and pulling a gun on immigration protesters

“Holy and ever-loving God . . .” said the priest, Kerry Holder-Joffrion.

“Womp, womp!” said the man.

“We pray for the children of this nation and all nations . . .”

“WOMP, WOMP!”

The man was parroting former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who had uttered the same sound on Fox News several days earlier during a discussion about migrant children being seized from their parents at the border. Lewandowski’s sarcastic “womp, womp” revolted many people — but also apparently inspired a certain segment of Trump’s supporters, as the people at Big Spring Park were now discovering.

“We offer your love to all of our children . . .” Holder-Joffrion continued.

“Womp, womp!”

A Huntsville police spokesman said the man — identified as 34-year-old Shane Ryan Sealy — pushed one of the protesters, who pushed him back and knocked him to the ground, at which point Sealy allegedly produced the weapon.

Holder-Joffrion still had her eyes closed, and she said her husband, Democratic congressional candidate Peter Joffrion, didn’t see a scuffle — just a protester telling Sealy to “leave, leave, leave, leave.”

In any case, the weapon came out of the waistband.

“Gun, gun, gun, gun!” someone shouted in video published by WAFF 48 — just as Holder-Joffrion was praying for the nation’s strength.

Panicked shouts drowned her out, and the camera turned from the priest to Sealy, about 15 feet from the gazebo, brandishing what appeared to be a pistol at the crowd.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-gun-on-immigration-protesters/?noredirect=on

11. UncleChris

Man points a handgun into a crowd and he's charged with two misdemeanor crimes.

Sweet, weepin' jeebus.... What the F is wrong with THAT picture?

LoyaltyisaCurse likes this.
  12. elindholm

elindholm edited for content

That's two too many, as far as Trump's ammosexual crowd is concerned. He was just defending himself against verbal harassment. Expect Fox News to paint the guy as a victim and have all of their talking heads blame his behavior on Obama. You think I'm joking.

13. UncleChris

Not Obama..... Maxine Waters.

;)

14. Kel Varnsen

15. elindholm

elindholm edited for content

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful force.