Cry me a river Mike Vick

Lorenzo

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...fter-breaking-hand?module=HP11_headline_stack

Yeah, I'm sure the refs aren't giving you the calls because your a dog killer or the NFL is racist. Stop making excuses for your poor Oline, scrambling habits or your ability to stay healthy. :mulli:
I like how he said "I'm not complaining" or whatever he said lol. that dude is not going to make it through this season unless he starts changing the way he plays. he can't get the tom brady treatment because brady doesn't hold the ball and run around nearly as much. he stays in the pocket and gets the ball out within 4 seconds on most plays. not the same.

the fact is NFL defenses have caught up with mike vick. there is no way to completely stop the guy. but if you pound his brains in every chance you get...eventually he will come out of the game. after watching him in the dallas game last year I thought he would be carried off in a stretcher with some of the shots he was taking. I can't see how he walked out of there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose