Cromatie - something is going to happen for me soon

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
dude just evicted his own momma.... Keim aint gonna sign him.... his MOMMA!! Who the hell does that?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I can assure you that Keim hasn't once spoken to Cromartie since he left.

Anyone who watched Cromartie at the end of 2014 and all of 2015 should not want anything to do with him. He's 32, he's not the best locker room/chemistry guy, and he's just not a good football player anymore. Justin Bethel is a better corner than Cromartie at this point.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
There has been plenty of chatter from various close to the Cards sources that say Cro played the last quarter of his season here making sure he didn't get hurt for his next contract. You can bet that is BA and Keims thinking.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
There has been plenty of chatter from various close to the Cards sources that say Cro played the last quarter of his season here making sure he didn't get hurt for his next contract. You can bet that is BA and Keims thinking.

Except that he was one of the bright spots at Carolina with his interception of Cam Newton. But it might come down to what Todd Bowles has to say about him, if Keim gives him a call. Bowles would give Keim the inside info on Cro's hip and his attitude. Cro says he had a stronger finish to the season---but the Jets needed to clear as much cap space as possible to re-sign Fitzpatrick and Wilkerson.