Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy Rich Asians

Release date: August 15, 2018
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Jon M. Chu
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some suggestive content and language)
Screenwriters: Peter Chiarelli, Adele Lim
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Website: CrazyRichAsiansmovie.com| Facebook| Twitter| Instagram

Starring: Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Gemma Chan, Lisa Lu, Nora 'Awkwafina' Lum, Sonoya Mizuno, Chris Pang, Jimmy O. Yang, Ronny Chieng, Remi Hii, Nico Santos, Jing Lusi, Ken Jeong, Michelle Yeoh

Plot Summary: “Crazy Rich Asians” follows native New Yorker Rachel Chu (Wu) as she accompanies her longtime boyfriend, Nick Young (Golding), to his best friend’s wedding in Singapore. Excited about visiting Asia for the first time but nervous about meeting Nick’s family, Rachel is unprepared to learn that Nick has neglected to mention a few key details about his life. It turns out that he is not only the scion of one of the country’s wealthiest families but also one of its most sought-after bachelors. Being on Nick’s arm puts a target on Rachel’s back, with jealous socialites and, worse, Nick’s own disapproving mother (Yeoh) taking aim. And it soon becomes clear that while money can’t buy love, it can definitely complicate things.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took my wife and daughter to see this over the weekend. They enjoyed it. I thought it was OK for what it was. Decent movie with some good humor but very predictable hallmark channel type story.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Took my wife and daughter to see this over the weekend. They enjoyed it. I thought it was OK for what it was. Decent movie with some good humor but very predictable hallmark channel type story.
Hey, what's wrong with Hallmark Channel-type stories?? :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely not hallmark movie quality... Fun movie lots of laughs...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose