Crap

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They say the Cards have the worst GM and the worst uniforms in the NFL. Crap, I guess after 48 years I should quit watching them. Well, the 1st step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. But I won't quit. Crap

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
given all the negative feedback, i am surprised Mike B hasnt moved to update the uniforms

he is typically pretty responsive to fan feedback, especially when the move would result in an increase in merch sales

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
given all the negative feedback, i am surprised Mike B hasnt moved to update the uniforms

he is typically pretty responsive to fan feedback, especially when the move would result in an increase in merch sales

I hope they stay with the actual uniform, the last change I saw from other teams the uniform got worse

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

If he was that responsive to poster opinions the Cardinal name would be dead.

He's a traditionalist and I thank Gawd in her infinite wisdom.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm alright with our current uniforms but would be fine with an update too. That whole era of Cardinals football, with the new stadium and such, even though it was wonderful, is edging on 20 years old... and that's making me feel depressed.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they dropped everything Cardinal. New owner come in and boot everyone, change name, uniforms, basically just start a whole new history for Arizona's NFL team. I feel the name should be something historically Native America, ie the true name the Navajo called themselves, Dine', pronounced like "Dee Ne" with a soft "e" in Ne. Navajo is not only the largest AZ tribe, but the largest Indian tribe in U.S. Team colors could be Navajo colors which refer to the 4 sacred mountains: black, white, blue, and yellow.

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they dropped everything Cardinal. New owner come in and boot everyone, change name, uniforms, basically just start a whole new history for Arizona's NFL team. I feel the name should be something historically Native America, ie the true name the Navajo called themselves, Dine', pronounced like "Dee Ne" with a soft "e" in Ne. Navajo is not only the largest AZ tribe, but the largest Indian tribe in U.S. Team colors could be Navajo colors which refer to the 4 sacred mountains: black, white, blue, and yellow.
OOOOO KKKKKK now.... moving right along

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dene

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose