Crabtree has been cut

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I advocate for freedom of expression. And also the right to counter those comments if you disagree with them. But I think the negativity rampant on this board isn't helpful - takes the fun out of being a (for better or worse) Cardinal rooter and certainly doesn't do much to improve team culture.

For example: It's equally as hardass but more constructive to post a zinger about Olsen being wide open in the end zone than it is to take repeated cheap shots at Keim.
I dont see anything wrong with making fun of the team and the people in th e org. The problem around here is attacking posters. People can attack the players all they want. They isnt a disney movie.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If anyone can control AB.... Or be enough of a leader for him..... It would have to be Larry.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am so not surprised.

When they interviewed the dude he sounded like he had a terrible mercenary attitude. Combine that with him not getting playing time, and I have no doubt he was bitching.

Bottom line he is a worse player than Keeshawn Johnson and never should have been signed.
Crabtree got $650k for playing in 2 games after being inactive for the season opener.

Great job if you can get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kent Somers (@kentsomers)
9/25/19, 11:21 AM
Kingsbury took the high road with Crabtree release, saying only factor was young players developing. But a handful of sources told me Crabtree was a bad fit in the locker room
This is the kinda stuff that gives the Keim haters more fuel to their fire... as a gm of a rebuilding team with a very young locker room and noticably wide receiver core why wouldn't you do some legwork to see that this could have been a potential issue .... This stuff has a trackable history imo. Just dumb..
I'm starting to think keim might even see the writing on the wall and is checking out mentally.. we haven't seen or heard much from him lately as well. Just some speculation thats going on inside my head. :)