Coyotes off season news thread. 2020

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so giddy right now about this hire. I love that he came up from scouting and not Ops. The next two seasons are going to be tough as we are in cap hell, but hopefully we can build through the draft.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm so giddy right now about this hire. I love that he came up from scouting and not Ops. The next two seasons are going to be tough as we are in cap hell, but hopefully we can build through the draft.
Having no first round picks hurts. I hope we give him some time.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
LINDSAY HOFFORD

Assistant General Manager-Director of Scouting

Lindsay Hofford joined the team in September 2018 as the Coyotes' Assistant General Manager-Director of Scouting.

The 55-year-old Hofford joins the Coyotes with over 25 years of coaching and professional scouting experience. He is the Founder & CEO of Pro Hockey Development Group, which was established in 1992. Pro Hockey Development specializes in hockey development for players of all ages.

The Woodridge, Ontario native has also served as Director of Hockey at the Hill Academy in Vaughan, Ontario. He worked as an amateur scout for the Toronto Maple Leafs since 2015 and as a consultant for the London Knights.
https://www.nhl.com/coyotes/team/lindsay-hofford

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was hoping that when we hired Hofford that his piplelines would create some depth in the minor leagues.

But Armstrong has a much stronger pulse on scouting so this doesn't surprise me.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Coyotes have picks in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th rounds: selections 111, 142, 173 and 204.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i bet there's a massive sell off coming. richardson, grabner, stepan, OEL? Kuemper? kessel if they are lucky. it's gonna be grim for a while, but if armstrong does it his right, he'll rebuild from the ground up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose