Cowherd, Rosen, Murray

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And if only we didn’t win BA’s last game in Seattle, we would’ve been able to draft Mahomes or Watson instead of Reddick.

I wonder if the players would’ve played as hard for BA if they knew he was going to coach Tampa Bay two years later.
Didn't BA's last game in Seattle and the Mahomes and Watson draft all happen in 2017??

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Right. Cards trade him and take a $8m CAP hit
I'm not a capologist, but if you trade him doesn't his salary transfer to the team he was traded too? I never ever studied cap issues at all, so I could be completely lost on that topic.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Didn't BA's last game in Seattle and the Mahomes and Watson draft all happen in 2017??

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

That’s right. Thanks for the correction. We won the last two games on the road in 2016 (@Seahwaks & @Rams)

We were 5-8-1 before and finished 7-8-1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm not a capologist, but if you trade him doesn't his salary transfer to the team he was traded too? I never ever studied cap issues at all, so I could be completely lost on that topic.

But his bonus money does not, hence the cap hit.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

His salary, yes, but his bonus is paid by the team making the trade and it's accelerated into the year of the trade. This would mean a $8m CAP hit. We are already at $10.6m in dead money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson