Cowboys DE Randy Gregory suspended indefinitely

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are trace amounts of THC in CBD strains even if there’s zero psychological effects.

That’s weird I Piss test for work semi regularly and the Dr. assured me I could use it.... Good thing I haven’t yet..

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
That’s weird I Piss test for work semi regularly and the Dr. assured me I could use it.... Good thing I haven’t yet..

One would have to consume more than 2 grams a day for several days for it to be remotely possible to register on a urinalysis. That’s about $120-200 a day (and 2-3 months of stock) worth of CBD. I took it in both oral and vape form. Everything worked better (my digestion was most noticeable) and I slept really well (24 hour shifts for 15 years was taking a toll on my ‘pattern’).

I wouldn’t worry about it coming up on a random screen whatsoever. The real question is what exactly your policy says. Some companies/government entities state no THC to include any compounds of Marijuana (which CBD is). While I can assure you it’s not going to indicate on the screen (and it shouldn’t, because it’s completely safe and doesn’t cause any euphoria), possession of it/someone seeing you buy it can cause a possible employment issue.

I like it and see much benefit (so do 100% of the MD’s I work with), I just had to tighten up some finances and it became hard to keep up with.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, one is legal, the other is not. Peyote is natural as well but to possess it is illegal. Listen, you're preaching to the choir when it comes to weed. I may be a conservative but I'm pretty socially liberal and have a lot of libertarian ideals and legalizing weed is one of them. But, as of right now, it's illegal in most states and it's illegal federally as well as it's against the policy of the league. Until all of that changes, the players are bound by this.
CBD is not illegal.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are trace amounts of THC in CBD strains even if there’s zero psychological effects.

Key word: CBD strains. CBD strains are high CBD content marijuana that you smoke or injest. Shane, I would assume you are working with an oil or something, not smoking flowers. CBD oil should contain zero THC. It is an extract from the plant taking out the desired chemical. Different animal. There are foods, drinks and more with CBD sold right over the counter. Its not the actual place with the THC in it.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think NFL players should not be punished for marijuana ingestion. But under their current system, I wouldn’t draft anyone in the first 4 rounds who had ever tested positive. The Daryl Washington situation was the final straw for me