Could Or Would Warner Leave?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
As for KW on the Jets....Apparently they didn't watch his last game in the winds of the Meadowlands.

Or maybe he missed the entire Jets season this year where a 38 year old QB broke down over the course of the season in the cold weather.

Other then that its a great idea:rolleyes:

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kurt already made it 100% clear that no matter what he does, he will be in Arizona. He's only a free agent by title, and journalists just have to work with it I guess.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

definitely.......out of the realm of possibility......16-20 $$$$ for 2 yr period....my guess is the Lord wants him to have that along with piece of mind

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is not uprooting his family again.

He will retire before playing for another team.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just heard on Cowheard this morning that he's saying the Cards are his first choice, but he's leaving his options open for leaving for another team if the terms aren't right.

It might just be posturing for negotiations' sake, but I don't think it's impossible to think he could go to a contender if he doesn't get what he wants here.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is not uprooting his family again.

He will retire before playing for another team.

I totally agree with you. He has said this in interviews in the past. He has seven children and they love living here. They are not moving. He is a family man. He will be 38 years this summer, its the Cards or retirement.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
After yesterday, maybe he leaves to do "Dancing with the Stars". I don't think they've had a quarterback yet.