Ty Law
Kevin Mawae
Ed Reed
Johnny Robinson

I just don’t get it. Oh well

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He was just as innovative as Tom Landry and changed the game... bet if he coached the Cowboys he would have had to already taken his gold jacket to the dry cleaners over a hundred times to this day

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Kevin Mawae <-- Nope.

Sorry there have been some inductees the last few years that I just do not understand how they are in.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
HOF inductees:

Champ Bailey
Pat Bowlen
Gil Brandt
Tony Gonzalez
Ty Law
Kevin Mawae
Ed Reed
Johnny Robinson

I just don’t get it. Oh well
I only see four guys on this list worthy. Champ Bailey, Tony Gonzales, Ty Law and Ed Reed. Coryell was the most innovative offensive coach of his time. He changed the way the NFL game is played. It’s because of him that we see the league pass oriented instead of run oriented like the old days.

The Cardiac Cards of the 70’s and the the high powered Chargers of the 80’s. Coryell should have been in the hall of fame 20 years ago.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I like coryell but disagree. Are there any coaches in the hall that have never been to a super bowl or won a championship?

To me, the biggest ex-Cardinal snub continues to be Ottis Anderson.

Super bowl MVP
Rookie rushing records
Was too 10 in yards when he retired

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kevin Mawae <-- Nope.

Sorry there have been some inductees the last few years that I just do not understand how they are in.
7 time all pro, 8 pro bowls, 2000s all decade team. Better resume then Dwight Stephenson and Dermonti Dawson all-pro and pro bowl wise. Definitely doesn't seem unworthy.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The HOF is the most political, flawed group out there. Bruce, Coryell and Flores should have all been in before now. Hell, even Jimmy Johnson deserves to be in. But he's a perfect example of the politics. Jones will never let him in even though he's pretty much synonymous with the NFL in the '90's.

But Troy Aikman's in. Give me a break. Might as well put Trent Dilfer in for being on the Ravens.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was just as innovative as Tom Landry and changed the game... bet if he coached the Cowboys he would have had to already taken his gold jacket to the dry cleaners over a hundred times to this day
Tom Landry coached his team to 5 Super Bowls and won 2. Coryell won like 3 playoff games.