Corners that could be cut

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I believe this is the next avenue to go down for obtaining Cornerback(s). Anything left in the draft will most likely not be of the variety to start right away.

Stephan Gilmore can still be had I believe, but is there any other CB that can be speculated to be cut or available this summer?

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I believe this is the next avenue to go down for obtaining Cornerback(s). Anything left in the draft will most likely not be of the variety to start right away.

Stephan Gilmore can still be had I believe, but is there any other CB that can be speculated to be cute or available this summer?
Steven Nelson is available and would be one of the best case scenarios I can think of, and could be signed on more than a one year deal so we're not replacing the entire CB room in a year.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Steven Nelson is available and would be one of the best case scenarios I can think of, and could be signed on more than a one year deal so we're not replacing the entire CB room in a year.
Something is up with that dude. The silence is deafening. I Believe he's got a deal on the table and he's just waiting to sign it. Could have something to do with the comp pick formula. Hoping it's with us.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Stephan Gilmore can still be had I believe, but is there any other CB that can be speculated to be cut or available this summer?

In my experience "cutting corners" is a mistake. ;)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Something is up with that dude. The silence is deafening. I Believe he's got a deal on the table and he's just waiting to sign it. Could have something to do with the comp pick formula. Hoping it's with us.

He said he wasn't going to play for less than his value and teams been waiting to see how the draft plays out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave