cornerbacks

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but it's unlikely that either one will wind up that low. Even with Rolle, I think the CB need is just as pressing as RB.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Nope, we're going RB. If we do the Henry deal we might do it but I don't think CB is as high as a priority as other positions.

Am I the only one that remembers that we did a pretty good job with a nickleback that was taken in the 7th round?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Nope, we're going RB. If we do the Henry deal we might do it but I don't think CB is as high as a priority as other positions.

Am I the only one that remembers that we did a pretty good job with a nickleback that was taken in the 7th round?

How many CBs do we have on the roster than should even be playing in the NFL? Macklin & Rolle &???????????????

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Zeno said:
How many CBs do we have on the roster than should even be playing in the NFL? Macklin & Rolle &???????????????

Lets see our CB crew was pretty good last year with Starks, Macklin and Hill. We now have a CB crew of Rolle, Macklin & ???

I don't think its that hard to find a replacement for Hill. I'm not saying don't pick another CB ... I'm just saying do it later like say the 3rd round.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope we go CB in the second and take kayjay harris in the 3rd. None of the RB projected to go in the second excite me. Harris does.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Lets see our CB crew was pretty good last year with Starks, Macklin and Hill. We now have a CB crew of Rolle, Macklin & ???

I don't think its that hard to find a replacement for Hill. I'm not saying don't pick another CB ... I'm just saying do it later like say the 3rd round.

I guess your idea of pretty good and my idea of pretty good is different.