Cool David Johnson interview at the Super Bowl.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great interview. It still wouldn't surprise me if Fitz played 2-3 more seasons.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's already taken it... he IS THE STAR of this team now

Not so fast Shane, Fitz is still the face of the franchise. DJ has definitely positioned himself to take over for Fitz and that could happen this year but it hasn't happened yet.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so fast Shane, Fitz is still the face of the franchise. DJ has definitely positioned himself to take over for Fitz and that could happen this year but it hasn't happened yet.

Shane has been hating on Fitz for quite some time... Hater!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The guy getting all the national headlines all season long was one David Johnson... The guy getting his face plastered all over the Cards website and being referenced everywhere is one David Johnson... The guy that had a PB and NFL ALL PRO SEASON is one David Johnson... It's hard sometimes to accept and move forward from the old guard I get it... But DJ is THE star of this team now... Better get used to it..

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn't hating just stating a simple fact about DJ... ;)

Admit you have said several times in the past that Fitz is done... I won't be your friend anymore if you don't! Ha

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admit you have said several times in the past that Fitz is done... I won't be your friend anymore if you don't! Ha

Absolutely in 2014 I said I believed he was done 1000% but also said I'll be the happiest guy on the planet to eat crow if I'm wrong :)

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guy getting all the national headlines all season long was one David Johnson... The guy getting his face plastered all over the Cards website and being referenced everywhere is one David Johnson... The guy that had a PB and NFL ALL PRO SEASON is one David Johnson... It's hard sometimes to accept and move forward from the old guard I get it... But DJ is THE star of this team now... Better get used to it..

Love me some Humble Rumble and I believe I stated he would take over as the face of the franchise I just don't think it has happened yet so I have nothing to "get used to".

Interesting topic though because the Cards have several players with start power. Fitz, D Johnson, Peterson and Honey Badger are all stars, let's say A level. Palmer and CC are B level IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave