Cool Cardinals Merch

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun for us to share with you cool Cardinals merch pieces we have.

OP
OP
Tyler3450

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just this coin. Only bought it cause at the start of the season I put down a good chunk of change on them making it to the superbowl and collected big.

That's pretty freaking awesome!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Just this coin. Only bought it cause at the start of the season I put down a good chunk of change on them making it to the superbowl and collected big.

Dang bragging rights

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dang bragging rights

That's pretty freaking awesome!

I was drunk with friends who were fans of other teams. They were like the Cardinals would never ever see the superbowl or a conference championship game. Typical Cardinals crap talking. A friend said throw up $100 and if they make it to the superbowl I will give you $1000. I agreed and 9 other friends were wanted in on the bet also so I made the bet with them. Now remember.. I was drunk.. afterwards when I got sober I was like man I made a huge a mistake.

I bought them all steak dinners. The cool thing is after the Cardinals made it to the superbowl and they all paid up they were rooting for the Cardinals and its their second team now. I blame them for the loss cause they were rooting for Cards to lose so they didn’t have to pay but then flipped when they were in the big game.

Last edited: