Conspiracy theories - COVID-19

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by jf-08, Mar 26, 2020.

1. jf-08

jf-08 Administrator; Rules Creator Staff Member

Facebook and social media in general are ripe with conspiracy theories about the virus.

This one is making its rounds on FB and got me thinking (but please ignore the Pelosi reference as that's just ignorant and absurd).

Why the hell isn't the rest of China under the influence of the virus? I think it's because free travel isn't truly available (I'm assuming).

Russia will never report anything factual, ever, and neither will NK.

But what if....

How to dominate the world quickly?

THE GREAT CHINESE STAGE

1. Create a virus and the antidote.

2. Spread the virus.

3. A demonstration of efficiency, building hospitals in a few days. After all, you were already prepared, with the projects, ordering the equipment, hiring the labor, the water and sewage network, the prefabricated building materials and stocked in an impressive volume.

4. Cause chaos in the world, starting with Europe.

5. Quickly plaster the economy of dozens of countries.

6. Stop production lines in factories in other countries.

7. Cause stock markets to fall and buy companies at a bargain price.

8. Quickly control the epidemic in your country. After all, you were already prepared.

9. Lower the price of commodities, including the price of oil you buy on a large scale.

10. Get back to producing quickly while the world is at a standstill. Buy what you negotiated cheaply in the crisis and sell more expensive what is lacking in countries that have paralyzed their industries.

After all, you read more Confucius than Karl Marx.

PS: Before laughing, read the book by Chinese colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, from 1999, “Unrestricted Warfare: China’s master plan to destroy America”, on Amazon, then we talk. It's all there.

Worth pondering..
    Just Think about this...

How come Russia & North Korea are totally free of Covid- 19? Because they are staunch ally of China. Not a single case reported from this 2 countries. On the other hand South Korea / United Kingdom / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit. How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China will say that their drastic initial measures they took was very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas. I am sure they are using the Antidote of the virus.

Why Beijing was not hit? Why only Wuhan? Kind of interesting to ponder upon.. right? Well ..Wuhan is open for business now. America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially. Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present

THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyze the nation and its Defense capabilities. I'm sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this. . to topple Trump. Lately President Trump was always telling of how GREAT American economy was improving in all fronts. The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an economic havoc. Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump thru impeachment. ....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus. Wuhan,s epidemic was a showcase. At the peak of the virus epidemic. ..

China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. As President he should be covered from head to toe.....but it was not the case. He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released.

Some may ask....Bill Gates already predicted the outbreak in 2015...so the Chinese agenda cannot be true. The answer is. ..YES...Bill Gates did predict. .but that prediction is based on a genuine virus outbreak. Now China is also telling that the virus was predicted well in advance. ....so that its agenda would play along well to match that prediction. China,s vision is to control the World economy by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus. Now China have other countries stocks in their arsenal and these countries will soon be slave to their master...CHINA.

Just Think about it ...
    The Doctor Who declared this virus was also Silenced by the Chinese Authorities...

2. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Absurd.

That said, there’s definitely an opening created by this and the timing that allows China a strategic global advantage.

Russ Smith, jf-08 and AzStevenCal like this.
  3. LVG

LVG Your Friendly Neighborhood P&R Mod Contributor

Oh yeah. There's a blog called "War on the Rocks," which posts articles from NatSec experts. They're pretty much all saying the same thing - this was an unexpected opportunity for China, and they're making the most of it. History may look back at this crisis and determine it's when China became the most powerful country in the world due to US mistakes.

4. Dback Jon

Dback Jon Killer Snail Contributor

FTFY

China is sending medical help to many countries. They are taking advantage of the crisis.

jf-08 likes this.
  5. Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen Moderator Contributor

There's a conspiracy theory in China that the US Army brought the virus to China.

Russ Smith likes this.
  6. Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare Registered

They have that backwards :)

I've seen the theory that China's death toll is a lot higher than claimed due to all of the cell phone deactivations. The Chinese carriers lost around 21 million subscribers. I wouldn't put them all on people dying but I don't think it's too crazy to think it's an indicator that China isn't telling the truth about their numbers.

7. AzStevenCal

AzStevenCal ASFN Contributor Contributor

One of the theories I've heard is that it was to resolve some economic issues they will be facing as the imbalance in age groups becomes more of a financial problem (the imbalance being the result of increasing lifespans and the now abandoned 1 child rule). This was intended to remove the less productive members of society and allow them to strengthen their global position. Somehow, it got out of hand forcing them to throw a lot of resources at it that was never intended.

Another theory I've heard and this one actually makes a lot of sense, the God of Atheists sent the virus to us knowing that a lot of stupid Christians, Muslims et al would do the absolute worst possible things in the face of this threat.

8. AZCB34

AZCB34 Registered User

My theory is people are stupid

9. LVG

LVG Your Friendly Neighborhood P&R Mod Contributor

That's not a theory, my friend. It's fact.

10. Mainstreet

Mainstreet Registered User Contributor

I like the conspiracy in the first post with variations. The coronavirus is a test virus that is being designed for military use. Maybe it gets out accidentally or on purpose.

Then the country that introduces it, checks to see how it works. In the case of war, they introduce a deadlier version after they have vaccinated their population.

Or it could all be about eating bats. Something seriously wrong about eating bats.

11. AzStevenCal

My real theory is, this is just nature. No devious plans, no politics, no greed, just a natural occurrence. Hopefully China will change some behaviors regarding their wet markets or the risk for something like this will continue to increase.

Ouchie-Z-Clown and Russ Smith like this.
  12. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

I read a book, actually 2 parts, it's on my Kindle blanking on the name. But in that book a worldwide group starts a pandemic that allows them to try and take over teh world. Part of it is they have the cure for the pandemic, but when they give you the cure, it contains something that allows them "control" in other ways.

Looked it up book 1 is called The Extinction Files, Pandemic, Book 2 the Extinction Files Genome, by AG Riddle. It's way too long it was a good idea that went totally off the rails but when I see all these conspiracy theories, it does somewhat remind me of that book

13. GuernseyCard

GuernseyCard Registered

It isn't China... it's SLOVENIA!

China is Slovenia's "bitch!"

Check out the number of cases of Covid-19 in Slovenia, right next to Italy. Coincidence? I think not!

The virus and the antidote were created in a Ljubljana lab by none other than engineering school dropout, a native of the country -

Melanoma Trump!

See! Can't you see the brilliance?

It's a masterful multi-layered plot that could only be conceived by a stable genius.

Trump, through Slovenia and his clever consort, using money borrowed from Russian Oligarchs will literally buy the NY Stock Exchange and within 6 months be the richest, most powerful man in world history.

He will be hailed as a visionary, a living God when he suddenly walks out of a lab, test tube held high, and announces that he has discovered the cure.

Not only will he win reelection, but Congress will also move immediately to rescind the 22nd Amendment.

True, I tell you... true!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Ouchie-Z-Clown likes this.
  14. AzStevenCal

From reading the synopsis or a few reviews I can usually get a good feel for whether I'll like an author's books but I really missed the boat on Riddle. I read a couple of his books (Atlantis Gene, Departure) 5 or 6 years ago but I won't waste my time on anything else he does. Great story ideas, incredibly boring execution.

Russ Smith likes this.
  15. carrrnuttt

carrrnuttt Didactic

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.

https://www.livescience.com/amp/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

AzStevenCal likes this.