Confirmed If Reduced Seating

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Agreed.

Things gotta calm down like they have up here.

People are getting into the groove of dealing with this, and it has helped tremendously. If you are note by a big city, things are almost normal.

From the official federal reports I get everyday. AZ has some work to do, but it did hit the states between the mountain ranges MUCH later than the coastal states.

Yeah. So I know Philly ruled out anyone at the games this season. Pittsburgh hasn't said, but i can't imagine anything beyond, say, 20 percent capacity. If that.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're rolling our money over to next year and hoping they don't allow season ticket holders back only based on cost of tickets. We have the cheap seats but go to every game. We know plenty of people who have higher priced seats but only make it to a handful of games a season.

It would seriously suck for me personally as I have been to every home game since the team moved here - minus two preseason games (due to deaths in the family). I suppose I'd have to buy a ticket from someone else if allowed. I hope they have all season ticket holders or no fans at all.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're rolling our money over to next year and hoping they don't allow season ticket holders back only based on cost of tickets. We have the cheap seats but go to every game. We know plenty of people who have higher priced seats but only make it to a handful of games a season.

It would seriously suck for me personally as I have been to every home game since the team moved here - minus two preseason games (due to deaths in the family). I suppose I'd have to buy a ticket from someone else if allowed. I hope they have all season ticket holders or no fans at all.

It should go for length of season ticket holder account. Reward fans like you

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's less about the stadium, you can create distance there.

To me the issue is the choke point entrances where everyone is huddled around each other
You can’t create distance if at capacity while seated. And yeah, even if they drop number of attendees no way form the choice points or bathrooms get managed well.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’ll hit you up if I get an offer to purchase tickets to a game. I’m not going to go, if given the chance.