Condo for Sale - Central & Indian School

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I have a completely remodeled apt. in Executive Towers - a hi-rise building 1 block from Light Rail station.

1,566 sq ft – 2bdrm/2bath
Complete contemporary remodel, with dual master suites.
Custom kitchen, Porcelain tile through-out, Updated custom lighting, contemporary kitchen with granite, SS appliances, ceiling fans, quartz vanity tops, wallpaper and popcorn ceiling removed. Original 1964 Frigidaire Deluxe Oven/Stove!

https://goo.gl/photos/T8S6RBKzyn2pBheQ6

Spread the word! :)

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Interesting, what is the asking price and HOA fees?

HOA fees include everything - even valet parking. Only thing they'd have to get is internet. Building maintenance takes care of most things - even putting in new A/C filters for you. They are assessed by square footage - this unit pays $812.50/month.

List price is $220,000.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOA fees include everything - even valet parking. Only thing they'd have to get is internet. Building maintenance takes care of most things - even putting in new A/C filters for you. They are assessed by square footage - this unit pays $812.50/month.

List price is $220,000.

$812 a month in HOA fees???

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does The HOA fee include electricity and water?

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
That was my reaction. HOA fees higher than my mortgage payment? Uh, wow.

So, you could have the place completely "paid off" and still need to pay close to $10,000 per year ??

HOA fees include everything - elec, water, garbage, fitness center, they'll even valet park your car for you.

it's an Al Beadle designed building, Mid-Centry Modern. They're trying to get it registered as historic landmark status, but I don't think it'll fly.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOA fees include everything - elec, water, garbage, fitness center, they'll even valet park your car for you.

it's an Al Beadle designed building, Mid-Centry Modern. They're trying to get it registered as historic landmark status, but I don't think it'll fly.

Interesting. Good luck on your sale.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That makes it a bit more palpable--do you control your own A/C? If so, man...60 degrees all summer long, baby!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson