Coming to see a game in 2006

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how soon I would be able to make arraingements to come out to Arizona next year to see a game in the new stadium? It will probably be for a preseason game in August so the kids won't have to miss school. I will be staying at a time share in Sedona and of course would like to reserve the week as soon as I can. But I'm thinking I won't know the actual schedule until maybe March or so? So I don't know which week I need to be there in order to see a home game. Is my only option to wait? Thanks in advance for any advise.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
FarAwayFanatic said:
Can anyone tell me how soon I would be able to make arraingements to come out to Arizona next year to see a game in the new stadium? It will probably be for a preseason game in August so the kids won't have to miss school. I will be staying at a time share in Sedona and of course would like to reserve the week as soon as I can. But I'm thinking I won't know the actual schedule until maybe March or so? So I don't know which week I need to be there in order to see a home game. Is my only option to wait? Thanks in advance for any advise.

You will probably have to wait until next April. The preseason schedule may be out before that but I know the actual dates for the regular season games are not released until April.