Come on Cards, do something to keep us preoccupied

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Time to discuss who we can pick up on the waiver wire.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wasn’t expecting the suns to flame out so early. Now that I’ve had no interest in the nba post season since then, the nfl season feels like it’s taking an eternity to get here.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I wasn’t expecting the suns to flame out so early. Now that I’ve had no interest in the nba post season since then, the nfl season feels like it’s taking an eternity to get here.
You git the Dbacks man! :D

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Coming from being a CFB only fan I was surprised at the lack of information for NFL fans in the off season. CFB teams like Texas have a bunch of insiders publishing information about what they saw in various off season practices.

But I when I think about it it makes sense that NFL players, who are employed professionals, get some time away from the media circus to actually work.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Guess it's time for another semi annual new uniform thread.

Bring back the AZ flag on the sleeve!!

I like the Grey face mask but I'm ready to try yellow

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah. I was super-wrong. I navigated over to ROTB to see what he was doing and — guys you'll never guess this — he was saying that the Cards should run the Patriots' offense.

It never ends with that guy.
But he's famous now!!
Sports reporters for major networks use him as a source on Twitter

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
But he's famous now!!
Sports reporters for major networks use him as a source on Twitter
This is my problem with Mitch and that condescending looking Johnny Venerable, they make the Cards look idiotic when opposing fans search about the Cards. You have Johnny squinting his eyes and brow making his nerdy commentary, and then you have Mitch the high school teacher who feels he knows the kids better than the parents making his assumptions as facts... and by the way, if you want the epitome of cringeworthy, just listen to the opening of his podcast on ROTB with the guy who sounds like a wimpy teenager trying to send off the podcast with a wrestling introduction and hear Mitch trying to be 'hip' saying crap like Slam Diego

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yeah. I was super-wrong. I navigated over to ROTB to see what he was doing and — guys you'll never guess this — he was saying that the Cards should run the Patriots' offense.

It never ends with that guy.
When the grass roots of Boston Mass become a football authority in this country, somebody please let me know- sincerely a guy from Texas, with even more waiting in the wings from California to Florida to name a few

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave