Colorado @ ASU

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If low tier bowl is ok this game is close to must win.

This game is winnable for sure. Which Sun Devil team will show up?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is that last week was dictated in part by not having the same level of talent as USC. If the coaches and the players have a better week of preparation, and a better game plan, ASU should win this one.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU's offensive line exerted their will on Colorado in the fourth quarter and just wore them out. Not fancy play calling. Just smashmouth, "You can't stop it and you know it's coming", football. It was something to see.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good game but the score would be drastically different if the Colorado WRs actually caught 3 wide open TD passes. They were wide open all day!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good game but the score would be drastically different if the Colorado WRs actually caught 3 wide open TD passes. They were wide open all day!

True but they didn't catch them. I think it was the Washington game where the announcers said on a couple occasions that there were WR running free too.

My goal (hope) when the season began was getting to a bowl game. One more win and they are there. ASU didn't fold up the tents last night even though they trailed much of the game.

Next two are winnable then Territorial Cup game 7-5 is realistic 8-4 is the hope. At this point I will be moderately disappointed with 6-6

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The Buffs handed us the game in the first half with all of those dropped passes and mistakes. But in the second half and mainly in the 4th quarter, we simply wore them down. It was nice to see D-Rich have such a big night. And WOW - Eno Benjamin is for real! True freshman yet looked like he belonged! Big and very quick!! Can’t wait to see him develop!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson