Color rush uni’s for TNF

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not the worst but too much brown for me. The white helmet is cool!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
so we got the "Color Rush Breast Cancer awareness Month" jerseys?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
It's Black with Cardinal Red. Bad lighting in the photograph.

One aspect that isn't mentioned - the helmet logo will use metallic colors...last year, when the Cards went all-White for their Color Rush (or Color RASH as we like to say) game against the Niners, they wore all White, but used the metallic decals nonetheless.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It's Black with Cardinal Red. Bad lighting in the photograph.

One aspect that isn't mentioned - the helmet logo will use metallic colors...last year, when the Cards went all-White for their Color Rush (or Color RASH as we like to say) game against the Niners, they wore all White, but used the metallic decals nonetheless.
it sure does look like red numbers and hot pink trim

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuck, its a cross between the niners' black unis and the browns' unis.
You must be registered for see images

Pretty close. Would be better with an all black helmet instead of the white helmet.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The cardinal logo will also be glitter/metallic.

These jerseys have been in Madden for the last two years, it's great to see them finally used for realsies.

Also, just something I love in that game, this black jersey with their red pants. It sounds atrocious, but I totally dig it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this jersey so much more than our regular black jersey. It at least it clearly cardinal red instead of black and white. I'll probably get one of these at some point.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought there was no more green vs red after the first color rush game impacted so many color blind people?

OP
OP
Brak

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Shehawks are wearing "Action Green"... who comes up with this crap?? Some colorblind old woman in Snohomish who hates football??

Prediction: the NFL will get a record number of complaints about this assault on our eyeballs. That green is beyond hideous, and when paired with the all-black Cardinals, the overall look is going to be just awful.

I've said it before, I'll say it again - the whole black uni thing is WAY overplayed at this point. The Steelers & Raiders belong in black. Every other team in the league uses actual colors, and IMHO should stick to them. Black isn't a color, and looks like ass on teams that aren't black in the first place.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the whole black uni thing is WAY overplayed at this point. The Steelers & Raiders belong in black. Every other team in the league uses actual colors, and IMHO should stick to them. Black isn't a color, and looks like ass on teams that aren't black in the first place.
Ravens, Panthers, and Falcons certainly make sense in black.
Buccaneers would make sense in black.
Saints just look good in black & gold.

I kinda like the Cardinals black alternates (certainly more than the black "third" jerseys), but i prefer all white.

...dave

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I thought there was no more green vs red after the first color rush game impacted so many color blind people?

Actually, that is not being color blind, it is a color deficiency since only an albino is color blind and sees in black and white. There are two color deficiencies and those revolve around the complementary colors of red and green, but also blue orange (thank god the color peeled off the Greek statues because they painted them gaudy colors and the Greeks had an inherent orange/blue color deficiency, meaning the color hues looked the same of the set deficiency when the complimentary colors are placed next to each other). I doubt there will be any complaints on identification, for the most part the Cardinals are looking cool in black and the Seahawks are looking Ghost Buster slim green :)