Coaching has cost us 3 weeks in a row

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
Time out right before half 3 weeks ago... passed up easy FG last week and now a very stupid blitz with under a minute to go.... easy to see why he was fired in college.... very dumb

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
More concerned about the lack of talent on defense. But yes, that was a horrific play call.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Got to put it on Kliff (and I guess Kyler too) as well

Our offense is practically a 4 minute offense anyway. I don't know if it was the Bucs game that spooked them. But we were not trying to put the game away.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Joseph is worse than his talent!!! Much worse!!! He needs to be sent packing ASAP
Eh not really. Half of our defensive starters probably aren't NFL players. VJ sucks and has gotta go but Keim literally destroyed this defense (top 5 in the NFL as recently as 4 years ago FYI).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vance Joseph

pathetically predicatble run, run, pass (sack) punt on offense was a culprit as well.

oh... and can I ask why the hell Kyler Murray is throwing a five yard gain... in the middle of the field... with time in the pocket... with 31 seconds left? Come on kid. (and yes, I know KJ fumbled it and deserves blame but that's a scrub WR but there's a time for dump offs and a time to just let it fly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let him finish out the season. Then regroup and let a real Defensive Coordinator come in and select his talent. That play call was inexcusable and woke me up

and who's going to find that DC? The same fat, drunk GM who crapped the bed there the last two seasons? Or the HC who apparently can't even be trusted to pick his own staff?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jimmy G really put up 424 yards without Kittle, Brieda, hobbled Sanders, hobbled Deebo against a Vance Joseph coached defense

Jimmy’s best two games of this season have been against a Vance Joseph coached defense

That’s hilarious

Keim loves these loser former Denver coaches

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got to put it on Kliff (and I guess Kyler too) as well

Our offense is practically a 4 minute offense anyway. I don't know if it was the Bucs game that spooked them. But we were not trying to put the game away.
Kinda agree here. It's Its way more obvious on the defensive side of the ball..but this is an overall coaching issue across the board. The offensive side has tons of work to do, but this d is putrid..

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy G really put up 424 yards without Kittle, Brieda, hobbled Sanders, hobbled Deebo against a Vance Joseph coached defense

Jimmy’s best two games of his career have been against a Vance Joseph coached defense

That’s hilarious

FTFY

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Jimmy’s best two games of this season have been against a Vance Joseph coached defense

That’s hilarious

In this day and age you cant have coordinator who can't think on their feet... That is Vance joseph. He is like our gm. A reactionary fella. Those guys lose ya ball games.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and who's going to find that DC? The same fat, drunk GM who crapped the bed there the last two seasons? Or the HC who apparently can't even be trusted to pick his own staff?
This all starts at the top. If MB isn't willing to get out of the way and trust the process he will slowly turn into his dad or a sarver type situation. But if he wants his same comfort level with his buddies surrounding him then we will unfortunately be stuck with mediocre football for quite sometime. Imo

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We 100% got away from what made us unbeatable early.

It totally made me think of the guy close to Murray and said the Kingsbury is being conservative to a fault
Im pretty sure there are WRs running down the field on some of those plays...QB decides where the ball goes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose