Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ehhh, no matter, I liked the comparison. It's what my gramma said, it's the thought that counts.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if already posted can’t get enough if it .

Anyway

Courtside angle of Crowder lob to Ayton
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Besides how close that came to the backboard, the other thing I notice from that angle is how poorly Cousins played that. He was reaching high but should have reached out more, basically doing jumping jacks. Oh well, sucks for the Clippers.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure if already posted can’t get enough if it .

Anyway

Courtside angle of Crowder lob to Ayton
so close to hitting the back board. wow

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Poor PG. Doesn't know the rules.
Ha. Looks like DA wasn't so sure about them either. He looks like he is not sure he is going to get away with something--like the defensive back that thinks he might have interfered and is looking around for the flag hoping he doesn't see one.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ha. Looks like DA wasn't so sure about them either. He looks like he is not sure he is going to get away with something--like the defensive back that thinks he might have interfered and is looking around for the flag hoping he doesn't see one.
Seems like he was reacting to the clippers who seemed so sure he had committed a violation.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite clip of the Full Monty. The look on Stephen A. Smith and Michael Wilbon's face is priceless.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is my favorite clip of the Full Monty. The look on Stephen A. Smith and Michael Wilbon's face is priceless.

Lets be real.. we know the media favors and wants LA to win. Thats the look of shock like WTF just happen. Had it been reverse and LA did that for the win you know they would have been excited.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets be real.. we know the media favors and wants LA to win. Thats the look of shock like WTF just happen. Had it been reverse and LA did that for the win you know they would have been excited.
A guy who is a political operative told me once that news media are primarily lazy. They want the easy story. If you write the story for them, they will print it. Stephen A lives in LA and he is from NY. No media people want to come to Phoenix in June. They would prefer to stay at home in SoCal. It's easier. Or at least go to some place like Miami where the weather is nice and the clubs are easily available.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't totally agree. People LOVE this Suns team. Every media person I hear talking about them raves how they made the team the right way, and how fun they are to watch, how they play "the right way". They even RAVE about our crowd and how nuts they are. No one really gives a crap about the Clippers. If anything, people LOVE to see them fail... most from their own CITY. And there's no underdogness about them like a Cubs or even our own Cardinals during their Super Bowl run because they act so entitled AND are dirty.

I think if you asked media people off the record, they'd like to see us win it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s right. I think (a) they were understandably shocked - I think that reaction is what most non-suns and non-clippers fans reactions were like; and (b) I think like most they were waiting to see if it counted - I don’t think many people knew the not-goaltending rule.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A guy who is a political operative told me once that news media are primarily lazy. They want the easy story. If you write the story for them, they will print it. Stephen A lives in LA and he is from NY. No media people want to come to Phoenix in June. They would prefer to stay at home in SoCal. It's easier. Or at least go to some place like Miami where the weather is nice and the clubs are easily available.
“Where the weather is nice.” Late June in Miami is worse than Phoenix. HUMIDITY. Gross. And you think wilbon and smith are clubbing? Lol. Uh no.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
“Where the weather is nice.” Late June in Miami is worse than Phoenix. HUMIDITY. Gross. And you think wilbon and smith are clubbing? Lol. Uh no.
81 there today.

I just watched a clip of ESPN types, forget which ones, who were talking about how much they would prefer to be going to LA and Miami than Phoenix and Milwaukee.

I will give you the fact it wasnt Stephen A and Wilbon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose