Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Teams that win championships win MIRACLE GAMES.

WE ARE WINNING THIS THING
absolutely, champions find a way to win no matter what happens. This is the way Dallas was playing when they won their title. multiple games that I thought they had 10% chance to win in the 4th quarter, they would find a way to get it done. it looked like the clippers were going to win it late, but the suns executed and the clippers did not even with most of the calls going their way.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Has to be said Monty has some bad *** inbounds plays. the one last game where Booker got a layup late was brilliant and that one to Ayton that's legendary
You’re right. We very regularly score coming outta timeouts on set plays.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Just watched the final sequence again.

It was Cousins with the push to the chest of Booker.

On the lob, the clock started fair on the touch and the ball is still in the net with .6 still on the clock and Ayton in contact with the rim

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
That feels like one of the most iconic moments in Arizona Sports history. I went nuts, about as much as I did for some of the Cards 2008 moments, and the Hail Larry. I'm trying not to just put on caps lock and scream, here.

I'm so so so F'ing happy I watched this team for almost every game all season.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it Bender or Big Sauce?

It was Bender. Eddie called it right before it happened.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Also that play took 0.6 seconds compared to 0.2 today. F'n refs!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That feels like one of the most iconic moments in Arizona Sports history. I went nuts, about as much as I did for some of the Cards 2008 moments, and the Hail Larry. I'm trying not to just put on caps lock and scream, here.

I'm so so so F'ing happy I watched this team for almost every game all season.
Lost my voice ayton alley hoop now tru num 1 pick superb!! What an amazing night

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
What a game guys....

Ayton was spectacular. He really improved his game over the course of this season and hats off to him for overcoming his early season struggles.

Booker needs to get more spacing and Chris Paul coming back should help. Beverly is a tough defender and sticks to him like glue.

Cameron Payne, Cam Johnson, Saric played big tonight. This team has so many options.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You and your cave are thing bro... :D

:cheers:

I was sitting here watching Lost In Space like the game should be over.. Should I check highlights.. kept thinking back and forth on checking.. then my buddy text me to watch the video highlight of the last play.. I just saw something on tv that said the last seconds of the play took 30 mins lol. I would have totally caught the end of the game had I tuned in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose