Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
A big win would be lovely. I don’t need any more stress. Every game seems more important than the last. Would love to go up 2-0. Would hate to split 1-1.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My AC is out and the parts are in Texas. Have to pay $100 bucks to have them come next day air for tomorrow. So I am going to be in a foul mood no matter what happens.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
My AC is out and the parts are in Texas. Have to pay $100 bucks to have them come next day air for tomorrow. So I am going to be in a foul mood no matter what happens.
But you really don’t need to compound it!

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
:stick::stick::stick::stick::stick:

Personally...... I am hoping for a bad shooting night from the clippos that leads to a large lead in the 3rd so that I can get my rear end to bed!!!

I want us to hold a 8-10 point lead from the middle of the 3rd to the end. Force them to play hard all 46 minutes. Just so the are even more tired for the next game.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If we go up 2-0 on this clipper team I will join all of you being nervous.
This clippers team is just different with their backs are against the wall.
:stick::stick::stick:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want us to hold a 8-10 point lead from the middle of the 3rd to the end. Force them to play hard all 46 minutes. Just so the are even more tired for the next game.

Yeah, I feel like we need a 10 point lead with 3 minutes left or so to win. I just don't trust Book like Chris to close out the game for us. last game again reinforced that.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we go up 2-0 on this clipper team I will join all of you being nervous.
This clippers team is just different with their backs are against the wall.
:stick::stick::stick:

They fought out of a 0-2 with Kawhi.. now he is out.. hope that helps a little..

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s fine. It opens the floor more for DA and cutters. We knew others would have to step up more tonight. Feeling a big game from Bridges.

Hope so. We cannot afford to miss so many wide open 3's this game.

Also I wish Mikal would learn to pump fake on the 3 when a guy is running at him instead of quick shooting. He pretty much never makes it when pressured.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am counting this game as a loss. I figured a split without Paul would be fine.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am counting this game as a loss. I figured a split without Paul would be fine.

I keep thinking like that, and the Suns keep winning! I keep thinking, "Well, they played well so far." I'll be damned they win games I think they have no right in winning!!

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A study done on the rest vs rust debate for NBA teams is positive for the Suns for game 2.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...onate_Time_Between_Rounds_of_a_Playoff_Series

The results indicate that having
additional time between rounds of the series provides a statistically significant
advantage; interestingly, though, it has more of an impact on the second game of
the subsequent round than it does for the first game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose