Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's on to Game 2 which is Tuesday when the Clippers again play the Suns at Phoenix Suns Arena.

Suns have won eight straight playoff games in a row.

The game will be televised on ESPN.

Start time is listed at 6 p.m. Arizona time.

Let's keep the streak going!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rewatching game 1 and 2 players really stood out in a bad way. Moore and saric got lit up incredibly.

neither should see a minute in game 2 until carter and frank get a chance IMO.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Rewatching game 1 and 2 players really stood out in a bad way. Moore and saric got lit up incredibly.

I said in the game thread that the plus minuses of Saric (+9) and Ayton (-7) caught me off guard a bit. Saric had some hidden value that I couldn't quite explain though. I know the stat can be misleading, but it did surprise me.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't have the benefit of replay but I thought Saric helped shut Cousins down. Cousins had 5 personal fouls. Saric was a part of that I believe.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't have the benefit of replay but I thought Saric helped shut Cousins down. Cousins had 5 personal fouls. Saric was a part of that I believe.

No. I don’t care what the plus minus says. He Sucked with a capital S.

I actually think Moore was even worse, they were driving around him at will.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i don’t think he comes back until game 3 at the earliest.

I think he is going to be back for game 2. I think he only had one more thing to do to play today but he ran out of time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he is going to be back for game 2. I think he only had one more thing to do to play today but he ran out of time.

lol... I don’t know what this can possibly be based on, but I ain’t going down this road again.

I’m just happy we’ve got basketball to talk about again!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

cousins took himself out with the elbow and him having trouble with/on screens

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
lol... I don’t know what this can possibly be based on, but I ain’t going down this road again.

Man you being such a pessimist. Me, I’m a realist.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man you being such a pessimist. Me, I’m a realist.
You must be registered for see images attach

its realistic to think a guy who just got got put in the Covid protocol on Wednesday would be out of it and back on the court earlier than a week? Sorry man. That goes against all the science and the entire year of other guys in the protocol we’ve seen all year.

I’m also optimistic we can get another without him.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
its realistic to think a guy who just got got put in the Covid protocol on Wednesday would be out of it and back on the court earlier than a week? Sorry man. That goes against all the science and the entire year of other guys in the protocol we’ve seen all year.

I’m also optimistic we can get another without him.
I admit I don’t know what has been going on behind the scenes. None of us do I was just trying to insert a bit of humor. Obviously, it did not work.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

Isn't you assuming that he won't be back until game 3 also just based on your opinion?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the clips try to go small to start the game.

They may think they can keep trading 2’s for 3’s.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't you assuming that he won't be back until game 3 also just based on your opinion?

no. It’s based on the fact and entire year of evidence that no one who have ever entered into the Covid protocol has EVER come back in less than a week. I’m basing my opinion based on the only KNOWN information we’ve seen. Until he becomes the first to ever come back that early (especially since we already saw a vaccinated Coach miss SIX games), I’ll stick with what’s actually happened in the past rather than expecting the exception to the rule.