Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
Lets be real.. we know the media favors and wants LA to win. Thats the look of shock like WTF just happen. Had it been reverse and LA did that for the win you know they would have been excited.
A guy who is a political operative told me once that news media are primarily lazy. They want the easy story. If you write the story for them, they will print it. Stephen A lives in LA and he is from NY. No media people want to come to Phoenix in June. They would prefer to stay at home in SoCal. It's easier. Or at least go to some place like Miami where the weather is nice and the clubs are easily available.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets be real.. we know the media favors and wants LA to win. Thats the look of shock like WTF just happen. Had it been reverse and LA did that for the win you know they would have been excited.

I don't totally agree. People LOVE this Suns team. Every media person I hear talking about them raves how they made the team the right way, and how fun they are to watch, how they play "the right way". They even RAVE about our crowd and how nuts they are. No one really gives a crap about the Clippers. If anything, people LOVE to see them fail... most from their own CITY. And there's no underdogness about them like a Cubs or even our own Cardinals during their Super Bowl run because they act so entitled AND are dirty.

I think if you asked media people off the record, they'd like to see us win it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s right. I think (a) they were understandably shocked - I think that reaction is what most non-suns and non-clippers fans reactions were like; and (b) I think like most they were waiting to see if it counted - I don’t think many people knew the not-goaltending rule.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A guy who is a political operative told me once that news media are primarily lazy. They want the easy story. If you write the story for them, they will print it. Stephen A lives in LA and he is from NY. No media people want to come to Phoenix in June. They would prefer to stay at home in SoCal. It's easier. Or at least go to some place like Miami where the weather is nice and the clubs are easily available.
“Where the weather is nice.” Late June in Miami is worse than Phoenix. HUMIDITY. Gross. And you think wilbon and smith are clubbing? Lol. Uh no.

JCSunsfan

Reaction score
“Where the weather is nice.” Late June in Miami is worse than Phoenix. HUMIDITY. Gross. And you think wilbon and smith are clubbing? Lol. Uh no.
81 there today.

I just watched a clip of ESPN types, forget which ones, who were talking about how much they would prefer to be going to LA and Miami than Phoenix and Milwaukee.

I will give you the fact it wasnt Stephen A and Wilbon.

Bufalay

Reaction score

Doesn’t Wilbon live in Phoenix? I remember often seeing the desert background behind him on pti.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite clip of the Full Monty. The look on Stephen A. Smith and Michael Wilbon's face is priceless.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know what SAS is thinking there: "The Lakers need to trade Jared Dudley for Deandre Ayton!"

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Gotta expect the Bucks to put Holiday on CP3 from beginning to end from this point forward… The chess match has begun.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ABC is AWFUL. They keep cutting away from the press conference with the players to update us on what KENDALL ******* JENNER WORE TONIGHT

THEY KEEP CUTTING AWAY TO A NURSE WHO GOT A FREE TICKET OR STEVEN HUNTER.
THEY KEEP CUTTING AWAY TO A NURSE WHO GOT A FREE TICKET OR STEVEN HUNTER.

***?! Now they’re talking about Rex Chapman going to prison!