- I’ve watched that lob play no less than 100 times already. Jae literally had a razor-thin margin of error on the inbound. Sharp pass
- Cam Payne is going to secure the bag this offseason. He’s playing his way out of our price range.
- Clippers should’ve won for all intense and purposes, but they stay being the Clips. Need CP3 back ASAP to make Lue think more. They’re close to taking a game from us
- I love Kawhi but I hope his knee stays f’d for a week or so.
- A win Thursday gives us a clear path to the championship
- Scott Foster can come visit my friend Bofa
That pass is incredibly difficult.
Looks like the defender recovered enough from that excellent screen by Booker to get first touch on the pass
Placed absolutely perfectly
Wilbon also said it was the loudest arena he’s ever been in tonight on Sportscenter.Monty said this might be the loudest place he has ever been.
"This might be the loudest place I've ever been in my career. It's just that loud. So what affected that, I don't know. But our fans give it up every single night, and it's just good to have them in the house, especially in those moments" Monty Williams on fans on Paul George FTs
11:26 PM · Jun 22, 2021·TweetDeck
Still at a loss for words. This season… This team… just so improbable! So unexpected! I don’t think I have ever loved an entire team as much as I do this team, sans the owner! Jones, Monty, CP3, Book, Ayton, Crowder, Bridges, Payne, Cam Johnson, Craig… even Dario. And though they’re not playing, big Frank and Jevon Carter are immensely likable players as well!
We certainly don’t know how far this train will take us… but damn!! It would be disappointing to not cap it all off with a first-ever Championship, but if we do fall short, my love & respect for this team won’t diminish one iota!
What a win last night! What a play!!!
You're kidding. Where did you hear that? Ayton waited just enough for Johnson to draw one defender off, then Booker set an absolutely great screen. Like the Steve Kerr shot with the Bulls:The truly amazing part is that they never practiced or ran the play before. Yet still perfect execution