Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A guy who is a political operative told me once that news media are primarily lazy. They want the easy story. If you write the story for them, they will print it. Stephen A lives in LA and he is from NY. No media people want to come to Phoenix in June. They would prefer to stay at home in SoCal. It's easier. Or at least go to some place like Miami where the weather is nice and the clubs are easily available.

Doesn’t Wilbon live in Phoenix? I remember often seeing the desert background behind him on pti.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite clip of the Full Monty. The look on Stephen A. Smith and Michael Wilbon's face is priceless.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know what SAS is thinking there: "The Lakers need to trade Jared Dudley for Deandre Ayton!"

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Gotta expect the Bucks to put Holiday on CP3 from beginning to end from this point forward… The chess match has begun.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ABC is AWFUL. They keep cutting away from the press conference with the players to update us on what KENDALL ******* JENNER WORE TONIGHT

THEY KEEP CUTTING AWAY TO A NURSE WHO GOT A FREE TICKET OR STEVEN HUNTER.

***?! Now they’re talking about Rex Chapman going to prison!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ABC is AWFUL. They keep cutting away from the press conference with the players to update us on what KENDALL ******* JENNER WORE TONIGHT

***?! Now they’re talking about Rex Chapman going to prison!

I’m not happy with their cute camera angles. And the continuous shot, it’s like sitting in the nose bleed section while watching tv…what’s the point in that.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’m not happy with their cute camera angles. And the continuous shot, it’s like sitting in the nose bleed section while watching tv…what’s the point in that.

If they change angles they should go with the old court side cam.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose