Clippers @ Suns Sunday WCF game thread 6-20-2021 - Game 1

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How about losing with class? I have lost in other teams venues and simply walk out not saying a word no matter how they were taunting me. (And believe me they were being very abusive). I was in their house, we lost, I walked out with class. If I throw a sucker punch at the opposing team, that would be me being a jerk and completely out of line. I'm not going to blame our fans for this douche instigating this. It is on him, and him alone.

Now that I think about it, I have suffered worst abuse from opposing fans at my home stadium. Good old Sun Devil Stadium while supporting our Cards. I walked away in my own stadium from abusive fans of the visiting teams fans. This Clippers fan should have kept walking, not throwing sucker punches. Sorry, it is 100% on him.
He’s a douche too. Doesn’t have to be only one or the other. And we have no idea who instigated it. We join the video mid-dust up. Yeah the clips dude threw the first punch (that we saw) but we have no idea what fully happened.

at this juncture in my life I go to games with my young boys, my girl, my elderly parents, or my brothers. I go to enjoy a sports event and root for my team. This trash makes me have to worry about those I love. It’s stupid. It has no place in a community.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got home frlm pool party had 3 pina colitis im drunk lol but man today win unbelievable!! Booker played magical like and ayton was superb!!!

Bayless will be fun tom lol

George is a baller dude cant miss

Epic gm
And I just got home from church. And here we are talking. Isn’t the internet something.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So many lead changes. Seems like every time we pulled a head they always came back with a run and tied it or take the lead fast.

-PG13 looked like he was gassed out. I think these one day in between games will work in our favor.
-The team needs to step up just a little more. Can’t rely on Booker to shoulder the load.
-Can really tell how much we need CP3. Just way too many turn overs.
-Need to get a lead and hold it.

Game 2 is might be tough. I hope they are all still tired and we can take advantage of that.

I am at a disadvantage cause I usually know the out come but I don’t know how to feel about this game. I am not sure if what I am feeling is right cause I knew the outcome but I felt like we didn’t panic and was in control the whole time. When the Clips made a run we didn’t panic. We just matched them and pulled ahead again. When I watched the Nuggets game I felt we were in control throughout the game. This one I can’t really tell cause I knew the outcome.

Do you guys feel like we were in control the whole time?
We are a young team with our oldest player getting a nice break. Hopefully CP3 has no stamina issues from covid.
We should thrive and recover faster than most teams (except maybe the Hawks) with a faster turnaround.
No I don't think we were in control for a lot of that game but the team had enough acumen to pull it out. CP3 has been a good teacher.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris Paul looking good in video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Does he live in AZ or is his home somewhere else? If they where in AZ recording that, they would be sweating in that video.. :)

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly. I think it's stupid to put the guy on a tshirt and the other dude he fought was interviewed as well. This is getting stupid.

To be fair to Suns in 4 guy, he's donating all proceeds he receives from that shirt to charity. Barstool Sports are the ones who made it and are selling it.

When I heard Suns in 4 guy was donating his cut to charity, I find it even harder to fault him for his role in that scuffle. He put up with a lot before throwing a punch, didn't throw the first, and isn't cashing in on it.

He stated the charity thing in an interview with Fox 10 Sports. I don't have a link, I saw it on TV .