Clippers @ Suns Sunday WCF game thread 6-20-2021 - Game 1

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the schedule of these games will hurt the Clippers? PG13 looked really gassed. He looked gassed in game 6 and they got away with one only cause Mann played out of his mind. They have been playing every other day since game 3 against the Mavs. I sort of think they will rely on him more early on and he will gas out towards the end again.

Just my observation. I am no expert so please don’t go off the deep end on me for saying something stupid.

nope. I think/hope you’re right and have been thinking the same thing. Even though most of us would have loved for the NBA to push back the series to give Chris Paul more time to come back, it really screwed the Clippers giving them a 36 hour turnaround between series.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Do you guys think the schedule of these games will hurt the Clippers? PG13 looked really gassed. He looked gassed in game 6 and they got away with one only cause Mann played out of his mind. They have been playing every other day since game 3 against the Mavs. I sort of think they will rely on him more early on and he will gas out towards the end again.

Just my observation. I am no expert so please don’t go off the deep end on me for saying something stupid.

Not taking anything away from the Suns defense, Clippers looked very tired by the middle of fourth quarter. I don't see how fatigue can possibly not be a factor. I don't think the Suns can rely on the Clippers getting tired, but I do believe it is a valid strategy to run, run, run, and then run some more.

Germz249

Veteran
Reaction score
Not taking anything away from the Suns defense, Clippers looked very tired by the middle of fourth quarter. I don't see how fatigue can possibly not be a factor. I don't think the Suns can rely on the Clippers getting tired, but I do believe it is a valid strategy to run, run, run, and then run some more.

This was what I was thinking. Gas them out and gas them out early. The clippers have been going at it every other day with some days in between for travel.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

4 of the top 8:

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/t...sort=MIN&dir=-1&Season=2020-21&PerMode=Totals

95pro

Registered
Reaction score
Round 1, Game 1 for clippers was one month ago May 22nd.

they’ve pretty much been playing a full month with games every other day.

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes. That's also what they did to Jokic and the Nuggets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd