Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

More details at the link:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this for a while. It was announced prior to that awful Child's Play reboot Hollywood tried to push out there. The rights are a little complicated. Apparently one studio owns the rights to Child's Play while Don Mancini, the creator of the series, owns the rights to Chucky and Tiffany. I don't quite understand how they're separate but they are.

Anyways the series is done by Mancini with the major players from the Chucky/Child's Play films involved such as Brad Dourif, Jennifer Tilly, and Fiona Dourif, who was the lead in the last 2 Chucky films, Curse of Chucky and Cult of Chucky. The series is supposed to pick up where Cult left off and will play off everything setup from all of the previous films, except the latest abomination that starred Audrey Plaza and had Chucky voiced by Mark Hamill.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually want to see this...
First season, I was pleasantly surprised. Grew up a big Chucky fan. Even had a my buddy and had to toss it the night after I watched it with my sister and her friend. Lol. They stayed pretty true to the movies back story and had some new age stuff for the younger generation. I'm excited for the second season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA