Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Regardless, he's obviously going to talk them up. No one makes a trade and then gripes about it.

That his been an intensely analytical team... and they just brought in Carmelo, Chriss and Knight, 3 dudes they wouldn't have touched with a 10 foot pole a few years ago. I think the Rockets have hit that point where they're desperate to get over the hump and they're beginning to forget what got them there.

Chriss and Knight might not see the floor enough to matter but Carmelo is going to take a fat steaming dump on their season.

Bump.

Self serving bump.

I'd also like to bump from a year ago when people were talking up Sam Presti as still being one of the best GMs for creating the Melo, George, Westbrook big 3 and I said they'd have been better off keeping Kanter than Carmelo straight up.

I don't get the hard on so many talking heads have for Carmelo. His terrible defense has been an established fact for most of his career... it's been just under a decade since people started to figure out that mid range isolation scoring is about as valuable as a fart in the wind. Carmelo is a combination of several traits that hold no value to successful basketball... combined with being a whiny, entitled, cancer.

Anyway... I'm really excited for the Carmelo Lakers/Kings eras. I'm pretty sure those are his next 2 stops.

And I'm really afraid of the potential "Carmelo Anthony 1 year/18 million dollar" Suns era, that has about a 50% chance of taking place and a 20% chance of lasting more than a third of a season... less if LeBron calls in a "favor" to his lackey potentially serving as our GM.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Bump.

Self serving bump.

I'd also like to bump from a year ago when people were talking up Sam Presti as still being one of the best GMs for creating the Melo, George, Westbrook big 3 and I said they'd have been better off keeping Kanter than Carmelo straight up.

I don't get the hard on so many talking heads have for Carmelo. His terrible defense has been an established fact for most of his career... it's been just under a decade since people started to figure out that mid range isolation scoring is about as valuable as a fart in the wind. Carmelo is a combination of several traits that hold no value to successful basketball... combined with being a whiny, entitled, cancer.

Anyway... I'm really excited for the Carmelo Lakers/Kings eras. I'm pretty sure those are his next 2 stops.

And I'm really afraid of the potential "Carmelo Anthony 1 year/18 million dollar" Suns era, that has about a 50% chance of taking place and a 20% chance of lasting more than a third of a season... less if LeBron calls in a "favor" to his lackey potentially serving as our GM.
No way on mello! I'd rather have Durant at $30 million than Mello at $18 million! LMAO!

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
Who traded Negele Knight? :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Did we get "Fourth Quarter Frank" Johnson back? We could use him and Socks Perry right aboot now! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave