Chip Hale

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shall we start a pool on what the odds are on whether Chip Hale will survive the season or whether he'll be back next year?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Shall we start a pool on what the odds are on whether Chip Hale will survive the season or whether he'll be back next year?
As you all know, I have been a Chip Hale fan since he led our AAA Tucson team to be the Minor League champions, and he was Minor League Manager of the Year.

I really don't think he forgot how to do it. I blame what has happened to the D-backs on Tony La Russa and his assistants. If they choose to make Chip the scapegoat, whether this season or next, so be it. I think other teams will realize the situation and give him a chance.

I am more concerned with what the D-backs do to strengthen their pitching staff -- both starters and relievers.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whoever is responsible for our pitching staff needs to go no questions asked for me.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bet they bring him back for next season, if we are still underperforming next season, he gets canned.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I bet they bring him back for next season, if we are still underperforming next season, he gets canned.
I hope so. But no one got screwed more than Gibson did by Towers' "deals". Yeah, he could barely mumble, but make no mistake, he paid for the front office decisions. Just the nature of the beast.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If a top notch manager or GM become available this offseason, Kendrick needs to open his wallet and reel them in. We need management that has actual front office management skills not a HOF manager and HOF closer turned agent with no experience at all. This all started when we let Rizzo go to WAS, he really turned around that franchise since arriving there over 10 years ago. How many GM's have we gone through since 2006?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose