Chiefs at Cardinals PS 2 gameday thread 8-20-2021

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I haven't read the entire thread however did anyone else notice that Reid handed off the play calling in the fourth quarter and appeared to be evaluating from that point on while KK appeared to be wandering about the sidelines looking lost and still was calling plays. I guess that's the difference between a NFL HC and one who pretends to be a NFL HC.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a numbers game. Dortch will be able to consistently contribute on special teams. Will Johnson?

For all of Isabellas faults, he still brings elite speed to the table. Kirk can also play on the outside as well, so that means you don't have to keep Johnson just because you need an outside receiver.
Johnson seems to understand where he is suppose to be. He seems to be finding spots in zone coverage. Of course this is all based on very limited exposure.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping Eno Benjamin sticks. Chase Edmonds and Jonathan Ward appear to be ahead of him and the Cardinals signed James Conner. I think Conner is owed more guaranteed money.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kirk had 1 target in 9 snaps only 4 of which were passing attempts for a 1st team offense that went 3 and out 3 times. Harsh to really judge him on that
That is why I pointed out his lack of good plays into mid last year. Yesterday seemed a carryover for the back half of the season where he missed many plays that could have helped us win games.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He dropped one right in his hands which is typical for him
And this is kinda it. Kirk continues to fail to make routine plays due to lack of focus or prep or whatever. I don't know what is going on but he seems to have had opportunities and he has failed to make the most of them. Consider since the Cardinals drafted him they have drafted Isabella, Butler, KeeSean, signed AJ and drafted Rondale Moore. Those aren't the actions of a team thinking this is our guy. Mason Cole vibes.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep, Oline has me a bit concerned. 9 sacks in two games, although that has been spread across the depth chart.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I feel like guys have been missing from the right side of the line, but it seems the plays I am noticing bad Oline play are on the left side!! I feel like the unit is not ready for the regular season.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
A lot of people worried about the offensive line but to be honest, this is the unit that the lack of padded practices hurts the most. The physical element of line play and the continuity required is tough to replicate anywhere else other than game situations. Going from Michael Dogbe in practice to Chris Jones in game reps is just a tough adjustment.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whew maybe prater will be reliable that be welcome sight

Ok drive fing penalties tough momentum killer....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose