Cheesebeef Says "We're going to dumb it down for Keim"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simple Things:

1. Don't get hammered a drive.

2. Never hire an OC who literally just got fired halfway through his previous season.

3. When your kicker sucked last year and is older than God... find a new one.

4. Don't draft a Safety and DE to play linebacker.

5. When you're WR corps sucks for MULTIPLE years, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT besides spending a 3rd round pick reach and a 2nd rounder.

All I can think watching Josh is THANK GOD the Bills took Allen before Keim could.

Buck stops there. I'm happy as a pig in slop that we got Rosen, but I have zero confidence in Keim moving forward looking at the rest of the personnel on this team and the absolutely idiotic coaching staff he put together.

The DUI was just the cherry on top of an ish-sandwich.

So, enjoy the season, save those checks and when season's end comes, the pink slip should quickly follow.

Josh has too much potential for Keim and this Staff to screw with.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah. I actually have liked him but when you really break it down it looks a little different. For example, we know if he had his way the Cards would have amir abduallah and josh allen instead of rosen and DJ.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I actually have liked him but when you really break it down it looks a little different. For example, we know if he had his way the Cards would have amir abduallah and josh allen instead of rosen and DJ.
I get the Abdullah reference, but is there a source on Keim linking Josh Allen over Rosen?

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I will add one.

STOP DRAFTING SMALL SCHOOL REACH PLAYERS IN THE 1ST THREE ROUNDS OF THE DRAFT.

Now, I am not saying there are not good prospects that come from small schools, that are worthy of being drafted in the 1st three rounds of a NFL draft. But, ENOUGH. Keim has done this way too much, and he has passed up great talent after great talent.

How many linebackers, cornerbacks,and wide receivers has this moron passed on to draft the Chad Williams, and Brandon Williams of the world.

Is Budda Baker good ? Sure. Is he good enough to wipe your ass with a pick to trade up for him ? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

It is dumb moves like trading up for players that would have probably still been there when the picked that drives me nuts.

Ameer Abdullah, that is all that needs to be said about Keim and his current group of scouts.

His draft history, and his re-signing of talent history is enough to get most GM's fired. It is time for Keim to go.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude you guys can't keep doing this. It's so ridiculous.

You can't say he sucks at drafting but every great move he's made turn around and say it's pure dumb luck.

I guess it was pure dumb luck he fleeced the raiders to move up 5 spots in the draft only giving up a 3rd rounder to draft our QBOTF.

Weren't we just legit championship contenders a few years ago? Now we are rebuilding...relax. Now if McCoy still has a job next year then yes we have a problem but I highly doubt he will.

Like I've said before there were a ton of guys calling for change and saying BA had lost the team. I don't hear any of those guys now saying oops I was wrong.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will add one.

Now, I am not saying there are not good prospects that come from small schools, that are worthy of being drafted in the 1st three rounds of a NFL draft. But, ENOUGH. Keim has done this way too much, and he has passed up great talent after great talent.

How many linebackers, cornerbacks,and wide receivers has this moron passed on to draft the Chad Williams, and Brandon Williams of the world.

Is Budda Baker good ? Sure. Is he good enough to wipe your ass with a pick to trade up for him ? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

It is dumb moves like trading up for players that would have probably still been there when the picked that drives me nuts.

Ameer Abdullah, that is all that needs to be said about Keim and his current group of scouts.

His draft history, and his re-signing of talent history is enough to get most GM's fired. It is time for Keim to go.

His draft history is actually pretty good and above league average. You have an unrealistic view of the draft and the sucess rate of players drafted.

Ameer Abdullah was very highly rated coming out and was pretty good till he got hurt. To say that Abdullah wasn't a top talent is just crazy talk from someone who doesn't really know what there talking about

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You can't say he sucks at drafting but every great move he's made turn around and say it's pure dumb luck.

I guess it was pure dumb luck he fleeced the raiders to move up 5 spots in the draft only giving up a 3rd rounder to draft our QBOTF.

Weren't we just legit championship contenders a few years ago? Now we are rebuilding...relax. Now if McCoy still has a job next year then yes we have a problem but I highly doubt he will.

Like I've said before there were a ton of guys calling for change and saying BA had lost the team. I don't hear any of those guys now saying oops I was wrong.

Dude you gotta stop living the past... which wasn't even that glorious with a whopping ONE playoff win and 2 appearances in what will be SIX YEARS.

1 PLAYOFF WIN - 6 YEARS.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Dude you gotta stop living the past... which wasn't even that glorious with a whopping ONE playoff win and 2 appearances in what will be SIX YEARS.

1 PLAYOFF WIN - 6 YEARS.
It's gonna be more than 6 years for the next one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I’ve said it. Multiple times. I was wrong. I wish we still had BA to whisper in Josh’s ear.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
His draft history is actually pretty good and above league average. You have an unrealistic view of the draft and the sucess rate of players drafted.

Ameer Abdullah was very highly rated coming out and was pretty good till he got hurt. To say that Abdullah wasn't a top talent is just crazy talk from someone who doesn't really know what there talking about

I disagree broski. Our team has a lot of holes because of his piss poor drafting. Moreover, he can't draft an offensive lineman to save his life.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will add one.

I think Budda is, yea.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim trading up for Rodney Gunter is just a big no-no, though.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

1 PLAYOFF WIN - 6 YEARS.

Same as Ozzie Newsome considered one of the best GMs in the league.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

No no no completely different smh

Kinda like Kevin Minter and Donte Hightower playing the exact same position and having the exact same stats from a few years ago but one is amazing and the other sucks

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Kinda like Kevin Minter and Donte Hightower playing the exact same position and having the exact same stats from a few years ago but one is amazing and the other sucks
There’s also this thing called good impact too which Minter didn’t provide like Hightower

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Relying on stats is awful. Let’s say Hightower makes a tackle after one yard gain and minter makes tackle after getting bowled over for 7 yard gain. In the books:

Minter 1 tackle
Hightower 1 tackle

Use your eyes. They actually tell a more full story.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah... he's also won TWO Super Bowls and had his team in the playoffs forever.

Otherwise, that's a really good comparison.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I disagree broski. Our team has a lot of holes because of his piss poor drafting. Moreover, he can't draft an offensive lineman to save his life.

Humphries has looked pretty good this year and Mason Cole has been solid as well. Online really hasn't been a problem.

Buchanon was drafted as a safety, the previous regime made him a LB. He should be a blitzing safety ala Adrian Wilson. Reddick is showing flashes.

There is no proof that they liked allen more other than rumor sites who likely didn't have sources.

Do I have issues with keim? ABSOLUTELY.

However I don't hand wave things he got right either

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Riiiiight

boy, you're really not making your argument better.

You also frame the argument of "people wanted Bruce gone! Now you get what you deserve!" in a pretty specious manner... as if the the other option of Bruce leaving HAD to be putting together THE WORST Coaching Staff in the league together.

You're making it a binary choice, which it's not. There were A LOT of coaches to be had once Bruce left. We went out and found some that were atrocious. How that's not on Keim is beyond me.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Relying on stats is awful. Let’s say Hightower makes a tackle after one yard gain and minter makes tackle after getting bowled over for 7 yard gain. In the books:

Minter 1 tackle
Hightower 1 tackle

Use your eyes. They actually tell a more full story.
He has a vendetta against Bama defenders. It’s so hilarious.