Check out my luck

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK so since the cards were going to be awful I figured I would get back into the NHL. Havent watched it since the 92/93 season which was a phenominal year for my team, the Islanders.

Anyway I look online and see the Isles are 4-1-2 and looking great. Blocked shots, on fire PP etc etc.

So I buy the NHL Center ice to take my mind off of football.

Well thus began a 14 game losing streak (the day I bought center ice!).

So I start looking into the current players, owner, staff, past 5 years drafts etc etc.

Oh my God. I thought the cardinals were a mess! No one can compare to Garth Snow and Charles Wang.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Seriously, what a way to waste a legacy.

The proposal to build a new arena near Citi Field isn't so bad, but I really think becoming a co-tenant with the Nets in Brooklyn is the way to go. They'd be right on top of almost every subway line, as well as Atlantic Terminal, so both city and island fans could easily get to the games.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OK so since the cards were going to be awful I figured I would get back into the NHL. Havent watched it since the 92/93 season which was a phenominal year for my team, the Islanders.

Anyway I look online and see the Isles are 4-1-2 and looking great. Blocked shots, on fire PP etc etc.

So I buy the NHL Center ice to take my mind off of football.

Well thus began a 14 game losing streak (the day I bought center ice!).

So I start looking into the current players, owner, staff, past 5 years drafts etc etc.

Oh my God. I thought the cardinals were a mess! No one can compare to Garth Snow and Charles Wang.

FYI: Mike Bossy's cottage in the Laurentians, north of Montreal, is next to mine. Now there's a guy depressed by what has happened on the Island. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA