Chase Edmonds claims “culture issues” with Cardinals???

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when Pete Carroll said they did not have any plans to trade Wilson? And Wilson said he liked where he was and was happy?

All of a sudden Broncos offered more than they could refuse huh?

You cant listen to GMs and owners. It is a game and EVERYONE has a price lol

That's not quite how that situation went down. Wilson/Carroll just didn't get along anymore and one of them had to go. Allen chose Carroll and Wilson was on his way.

Dayman

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just know we really need to add a young playmaker at WR.

The more I read the Schwartz tweet the more wrong I think he is. Im just worried Rondale isn't ready to replace Kirk quite yet. Kirk was actually really good when Hopkins was healthy and killed teams on deep passes from the slot.
Only 1 of Keim's draft picks has ever had a 1,000 yard rushing or receiving season. And it was only 1 season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only 1 of Keim's draft picks has ever had a 1,000 yard rushing or receiving season. And it was only 1 season.

I can think of 2 right away. John Brown and DJ. And Kirk was only 18 yards shy.

But his only highly drafted receivers or RBs are Kirk, Isabella and Moore. Its not like he has a long list of failed high picks.

Dayman

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can think of 2 right away. John Brown and DJ. And Kirk was only 18 yards shy.

But his only highly drafted receivers or RBs are Kirk, Isabella and Moore. Its not like he has a long list of failed high picks.
You're right. I forgot about Brown.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think there always was a 20% or greater odds that KM would experience growing pains. (& we should have planned for the possibility).

At the very least, we should be ready to be patient and wait for Kyler to catch up with the early hype and evolve into a team leader (not a pretty process, but probably part of a needed learning experience).

Well, here we are in the midst of the vortex, and if we jump ship now, we’ll get what we deserve.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think there always was a 20% or greater odds that KM would experience growing pains. (& we should have planned for the possibility).

At the very least, we should be ready to be patient and wait for Kyler to catch up with the early hype and evolve into a team leader (not a pretty process, but probably part of a needed learning experience).

Well, here we are in the midst of the vortex, and if we jump ship now, we’ll get what we deserve.
He’s heading into year FOUR, how much more learning and patience is necessary in your opinion? When do criticism and expectations become appropriate?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I guess Peterson has no interest in being in the Cardinals Ring of Honor.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stout - Usually you expect more results faster in a young QB. But KM is a different style of QB with a unique playbook to teach his offense (or to determine what to jettison altogether)

So given the newness of the new system and KM’s unique skill-set, yeah, I’d give him an extra year or three.

No, you don’t treat every other young QB with kid gloves that way, but you might want to make an exception with KM - and cross your fingers.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Stout - Usually you expect more results faster in a young QB. But KM is a different style of QB with a unique playbook to teach his offense (or to determine what to jettison altogether)

So given the newness of the new system and KM’s unique skill-set, yeah, I’d give him an extra year or three.

No, you don’t treat every other young QB with kid gloves that way, but you might want to make an exception with KM - and cross your fingers.
Well, he's had 3 seasons, and if that's not sufficient, he's never going to be the QB we want and expect. He's in prove it time. Yes, all good QBs continue to grow year to year, but he doesn't have another "year or 3" to "develop." The leadership problems need to disappear this season. He has to be ready. Otherwise he won't be worth the contract he's demanded.