Center of Attention

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I know everyone is complaining about age. However, the Raiders have decided to release Rodney Hudson who is still playing at a high level despite being 31. As linemen can often play to an advanced age I would expect the Cards to pursue him.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I know everyone is complaining about age. However, the Raiders have decided to release Rodney Hudson who is still playing at a high level despite being 31. As linemen can often play to an advanced age I would expect the Cards to pursue him.
not sure if you were following the other threads but I think signing Hudson is the only thing every person on this board has completely agreed to.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
Keim has to do everything he can to sign him
Can be our center for at least 3 years
Then if we get a talented first rounder, like Slater, we can solve the interior line problems

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
We've been begging the Cards to go after him for 90 minutes now in the free agency threads.
You mean the one with 820 post, about 80% of which seem wishful thinking or bickering. It’s certainly okay to have a thread like that but I think we need more.

I prefer single threads on key free agents when they would fundamentally alter the quality of the team. There are only a few of these players and I think they deserve special attention. BTW I don’t think I presented it as breaking news.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just in case we don’t land Hudson, anyone have a strong opinion on Reiter or D Andrews?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean the one with 820 post, about 80% of which seem wishful thinking or bickering. It’s certainly okay to have a thread like that but I think we need more.

I prefer single threads on key free agents when they would fundamentally alter the quality of the team. There are only a few of these players and I think they deserve special attention. BTW I don’t think I presented it as breaking news.

This is a top notch response