Cavs fan here. If you thought Lebron was coming to Phoenix, lol..

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Come on, the guys just trying to have a little fun. Hey Cleveland, yo momma so fat.....

Anyway, congrats on getting LJ back and picking up Love and Marion and Miller. I don't see anyone who can even remotely challenge you for the title next year. Enjoy your first trophy since Jim Brown. (maybe)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bulls can at least remotely challenge.

remotely... maybe take the series to 6, but I'm guessing 5, and that's assuming Rose is actually healthy. for all the talk of "he's back" in the FIBA practicies, reality was he basically did nada.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
remotely... maybe take the series to 6, but I'm guessing 5, and that's assuming Rose is actually healthy. for all the talk of "he's back" in the FIBA practicies, reality was he basically did nada.

I haven't watched a lot of TV lately. Do they have another round of the 'I'm back' Adidas commercials? Those were cute.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whoa, so convincing.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleveland, Ohio or Phoenix, Arizona?

The choice was clear from the start. All the great stars of today are in Cleveland. Lebron James. Johnny Manziel. Kevin Love.

The list goes on and on.

Cleveland is the sports capital of the world and let's be honest, Phoenix just can't compete with that. Good luck with your three point guards.

Maybe when you guys play the Cavs, you can petition the NBA to let the team with the highest assist total win the game?

:D

actually we have 5 PG.

Cleveland sports is like the special olympics.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
What's sad is that Lebron on this Suns team would be about a zillion times more fun to watch than the Cavs will be this season.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheer often heard in Ohio. Go Cavaliers. And take the Browns with you.

Steve

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Cleveland, Ohio or Phoenix, Arizona?

The choice was clear from the start. All the great stars of today are in Cleveland. Lebron James. Johnny Manziel. Kevin Love.

The list goes on and on.

Cleveland is the sports capital of the world and let's be honest, Phoenix just can't compete with that. Good luck with your three point guards.

Maybe when you guys play the Cavs, you can petition the NBA to let the team with the highest assist total win the game?

:D

Well, they don't call it the "Phoenix Steamer"

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cleveland is like the worst city for sports in America.

This sums up the Cleveland sports teams pretty well

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave