Cast of Shadows show this week...

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hello,

Some shameless self-promotion here. My band, Cast of Shadows is playing this Friday night at 10 pm at the Big Fish Pub in Tempe (on University between McClintock and the 101 on the north side of the street). It's our first show back in 2 years, and we're expecting quite a turnout. We're hoping it'll be a very special night for us and our fans, as we have been working on our new material for so long and have kinda left our fans starved for live material!

So if you're over 21, you like hard rock/heavy metal, and you've got $5 to spare for cover, come check us out and have some fun! We're giving away 30 CDs of our new material Friday night as well, just getting our name out there.

In the near future we're playing at Hollywood Alley in Tempe (June 15th), and on June 20th we're opening for FATES WARNING at the Mason Jar in Phoenix. We're also currently negotiating a show with the Monte Vista Hotel in Flagstaff for around Cardinals training camp time, so if you're up there to watch the team, afterwards you can get a few friends together in the Monte Vista's bar and rock out to some killer COS tunes. I'll keep the board posted on what happens with this show for sure!

That's it, thanks for your time! :wave:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was in a band that regularly played all those venues. I miss playing the local AZ bars...

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Schutd, what band(s) were you in and how long ago? If it was in the last 5-7 years, chances are I've probably played a show with you :)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by vince56
Schutd, what band(s) were you in and how long ago? If it was in the last 5-7 years, chances are I've probably played a show with you :)

Dave's Big Deluxe!!!

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
if it was Daves Big Deluxe, I saw you guys play down on the mall at UofA one time. You guys used to play with a band called The Flesh Eating Monkeys, and they were later known as the Phoenix City Ska Ambassadors. My friend Burt was the guitarist for that band. Daves Big Deluxe was a pretty cool ska band.

...and Section, yeah I am definitely pushing for the Monte Vista. We're trying for August 2nd, the night of the Cards scrimmage.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave