Casserly just said something else

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He just said on free agent frenzy (NFL network) "Terrell Suggs is still a pretty good football player, but are the cardinals gonna play him behind Nick Bosa"? "I don't think so, just a prelude to them drafting Kyler Murray with the #1 pick". He still believes this. He's either right or he's speaking for another team to hurt the cardinals smokescreen? At this point I don't know what to think? Another thread on here saying he cracked on Josh Rosens work ethic.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
if the Cards are doing all this just to convince the Raiders that they need the #1 pick to get Murray (AND-- the convince the 49ers that if they stay at #2, they get Bosa)

-- that is some serious 3 dimensional chess Keim is playing

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
if the Cards are doing all this just to convince the Raiders that they need the #1 pick to get Murray (AND-- the convince the 49ers that if they stay at #2, they get Bosa)

I don't think the Raiders have interest in Murray. Perhaps Bosa they do. They know the Niners definitely want Bosa, so maybe they'll move to 1 to snag Bosa from their hated rivals.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score

Actually I think Keim is playing 4D chess! Trade the 1st overall pick to the Raiders and make the 9ers think they get their guy Bosa. Only for the Raiders to select Bosa 1st overall. Don't forget that edge rusher is the Raiders biggest need. 9ers will panic and probably pick interior DL again, just like they do every year. Quinnen can join their decorated group of 1st round DTs. Meanwhile, Keim gets to select Kyler Murray anyway as well as an additional 1st from the Raiders. Cherry on top: Giants or Redskins trade for Rosen, giving us yet another 1st.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Make fun of him all you want,but calling him names like 'p. w.' is uncalled for. Afterall, he still has one of the brightest football minds at his nursing home.

Hey, I was wondering, do you think by chance he dies his hair?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is Charlie Casserly a new NFL personality?

I’ve never heard of him before till this year when he’s trying to make Stephen A Smith type outrageous comments.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suggs is a situational player who will see significant time if someone gets injured. Only way he starts full time is if the team loses Golden and fails to take a pass rusher at the top of the draft because they really wanted the next RGIII.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suggs is a situational player who will see significant time if someone gets injured. Only way he starts full time is if the team loses Golden and fails to take a pass rusher at the top of the draft because they really wanted the next RGIII.
Suggs played 72% of the snaps for the Ravens last yr, I doubt he's on the sideline many snaps for us.