Cards Sign Max Garcia...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What you mean? Watch the review - clock kept running after cards ran out of bounds, with 3 minutes left in 1st 1/2
Would’ve been best if clock never stopped running all game. This was one game we should all have wished over as fast as possible.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Would’ve been best if clock never stopped running all game. This was one game we should all have wished over as fast as possible.
Oh ok - still in it at that point, and hometown scoreboard shanked the cards - pissed me off - before kk went for 4th down instead of field goal - for 6 point swing begire halftime. 20-10 would have momentum to start 2nd half, but no - we heard the large sucking sound as that decision cleaned out the toaster.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You live in fantasyland. Watt, Pugh, Hudson, Ertz, Watt, Moore, Green, etc, etc. Keim has made very specific and very risky choices. They aren't panning out. Other GMs have done much better roster building. But, hey, Keim can do absolutely no wrong for you. We get it.
It is NOT TRUE that other GMs have selected less injury-prone players. Apparently that's just the perception of those who are predisposed to think Keim is an idiot.

The Cardinals have been WELL below average in man-games lost to injury over the last 12 years, and were below average but close to the median last year.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

...dave

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It is NOT TRUE that other GMs have selected less injury-prone players. Apparently that's just the perception of those who are predisposed to think Keim is an idiot.

The Cardinals have been WELL below average in man-games lost to injury over the last 12 years, and were below average but close to the median last year.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

...dave
As has been pointed out previously, show us the numbers of man-games lost by starters and not Joe Crap the Rag Man type of players.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At full strength this team is barely mediocre.
The league has caught up to Kingsbury’s college offense, his play calling , his no huddle and bubble screens.
Over the last 7 games this offense has averaged 19 pts a game. Three of those games they score 16,12 and 11 pts. That is pathetic in todays NFL.
With this defense we will not win a game if we score just 19 pts.

Last edited:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At full strength this team is barely mediocre.
The league has caught up to Kingsbury’s college offense, his play calling , his no huddle and bubble screens.
Over the last 7 games this offense has averaged 19 pts a game. Three of those games they score 16,12 and 11 pts. That is pathetic in todays NFL.
With this defense we will not win a game if we score just 19 pts.
I agree

DC's have us figured out

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You live in fantasyland. Watt, Pugh, Hudson, Ertz, Watt, Moore, Green, etc, etc. Keim has made very specific and very risky choices. They aren't panning out. Other GMs have done much better roster building. But, hey, Keim can do absolutely no wrong for you. We get it.
Hudson, Ertz and Green shouldn’t be on the list.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Hudson, Ertz and Green shouldn’t be on the list.
Okay, so Hudson, who missed time last year and almost didn't get back, and who is still a big question mark, shouldn't be on the list? (btw, I'm questioning the Hudson trade by now). Ertz, who was out week 1? Green, who faded last season?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Okay, so Hudson, who missed time last year and almost didn't get back, and who is still a big question mark, shouldn't be on the list? (btw, I'm questioning the Hudson trade by now). Ertz, who was out week 1? Green, who faded last season?
I am as well. Wasn’t great last year, injured, bad shotgun snapper, whatever happened this offseason (retirement whatever).

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
I am as well. Wasn’t great last year, injured, bad shotgun snapper, whatever happened this offseason (retirement whatever).
So when you can't draft, and your trades start to suck, and you won't sign anyone in FA...what the hell are you doing as a general manager other than drinking beers with the owner?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose