Cards hire new Assistant GM under Ossenfort

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lions have drafted well and had a winning record this season so solid move here. The OL in Detroit also has some solid picks.
The Lions have done a good job building there team inside out. Lots of good young line talent. Dave Sears was also responsible for drafting Amon Ra St. Brown who is a good young, late round receiver.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Reminds me of the commercials for investment companies that brag about their product followed by the disclaimer, “ Past performance does not guarantee…”
But I love the idea of a different set of eyes and am happy with the signing.
As an fyi they legally have to provide that disclaimer it’s not just CYA.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Reminds me of the commercials for investment companies that brag about their product followed by the disclaimer, “ Past performance does not guarantee…”
But I love the idea of a different set of eyes and am happy with the signing.
Considering that there's no magic formula it looks like a decent signing. The players need to execute and they play the game. Now someone has to get the next HC who'll need to get his guys in here and start this thing all over.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Both Wilson and Harris will be here if they want to stay. Bidwill is loyal to staff to a teerible degree and to the detriment of the team. Not saying that Wilson and Harris are not talented as they didn't have time to show anything. But never forget Rod Graves, Bob Ferguson, Steve Keim as GMs. All were losers and never developed sufficient backup players in case of injuries. Keim had his moments, though, both good and bad.