Cards expected to sign LB Joe Walker

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
What ever happened to NaVorro Bowman?

Did he lose that much speed? I know the guy can hit.

he looked good last year playing for the raiders.. since he is getting close to the end maybe he is trying to stay close to home?? He is from MD and the only chatter on him is whether or not he is a fit for the Ravens
since we are in such desparate need of a mike I would think keim might give him a buck or two more than another team, lol...at least have him mentor or something, teach

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Rosen is not better than Bradford yet - not ready, even though it’s the sexy thing to ask for. This is not on Bradford he completed 17 passes - run game isn’t respected for time for play action - receivers routes are bad - looks like puppy boinking a football

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rosen is not better than Bradford yet - not ready, even though it’s the sexy thing to ask for. This is not on Bradford he completed 17 passes - run game isn’t respected for time for play action - receivers routes are bad - looks like puppy boinking a football

U are saying Rosen is not even better, how u know it?

Is it possible doing worse then Bradford?

Throwing just short passes even on third downs with an average of 3 yards for passes
120 yards for game, 0 td pass
If I play and make just showel pass I put better stats

Last edited:

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
This isn't on Bradford? In what world are you living? Of course the blocking could be better, and receivers could run crisper routes. That's almost always the case, even if you are winning. But not looking further than 4 yards when dropping back and showing no willingness at all to step up in the pocket tells you the real story. Hence Bradford could've thrown 5 picks and I wouldn't say anything, other than at least he tried. Palmer had some sh*t games but at least he tried. Bradford plays not to win, he plays to not embarass himself. It got to that point that 3.3 ypa is really embarassing, that's 50s football right there!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he looked good last year playing for the raiders.. since he is getting close to the end maybe he is trying to stay close to home?? He is from MD and the only chatter on him is whether or not he is a fit for the Ravens
since we are in such desparate need of a mike I would think keim might give him a buck or two more than another team, lol...at least have him mentor or something, teach
Thanks for the input.

Curious to know if we did even try to contact him. We need a thumper in the middle bad.

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bradford has not played well, but with the exception of Fitz the receivers are getting manhandled off the line and only getting 3-5 yards downfield before he has to throw. If you have it taped, and enough alcohol available, watch the receivers last Sunday. Offensively it is probably our biggest weakness. Other teams will look at the films and continue to blitz and stuff the box. Long season for any fan because this deficit will make DJ and the running game shut down. Only one more record to be set..... Fire the coaches after 2 games!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Your specialty is the run THESMEL, and I can say with complete confidence that right now as is Rosen is better than Bradford. Bradford has no incentive to play past his fears of getting hurt. It's also not about completions but the quality of those completions. I had a post about our WRs being to blame but in retrospective a QB can alleviate those weaknesses as well... Bradford is playing scared, taking the easy way out on every play and our OL is better than his skittishness is prompting

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Separated at birth?

Clipboard Jesus

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So excited..... hope there are good linebackers in the upcoming draft cards could look at.

Every season move keim has made has been sooo meh

THESMEL

Reaction score
U are saying Rosen is not even better, how u know it?

Is it possible doing worse then Bradford?

Throwing just short passes even on third downs with an average of 3 yards for passes
120 yards for game, 0 td pass
If I play and make just showel pass I put better stats

Mobility is Rosen’s for sure, but as far as 9 years experience, decision making, prime of Bradford’s career - he would upgrade many nfl teams right now - including ours if Rosen started - I mean this is classic jumping to conclusions - fans pushing new guy early. I do not see Rosen completing 17 of 27 for any amount of yards in this offense - take a breath. Think about Mnm against the bears with leinart. The #10 overall pick in 2006 - problem is Wilks ain’t no Denny Green

THESMEL

Reaction score
Your specialty is the run THESMEL, and I can say with complete confidence that right now as is Rosen is better than Bradford. Bradford has no incentive to play past his fears of getting hurt. It's also not about completions but the quality of those completions. I had a post about our WRs being to blame but in retrospective a QB can alleviate those weaknesses as well... Bradford is playing scared, taking the easy way out on every play and our OL is better than his skittishness is prompting
My friend we have a difference of opinion - Rosen is not better than Bradford yet - wrs are bad - real bad and young - run game is bad, defense is bad, looks like opponents own our playbook - out coached in every phase - unprepared in every phase - we don’t need to be bad fans also - key on DJ and Fitz - stop the young receivers before the yard to gain - redskins run well against our blasé 3-4 - rams passed us to death against our 3-4 BASE NICKLE defense.

We have great talent on both sides of the ball Unless something comes together soon- it all points to coaching and a horrible hire by the GM.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
My friend we have a difference of opinion - Rosen is not better than Bradford yet - wrs are bad - real bad and young - run game is bad, defense is bad, looks like opponents own our playbook - out coached in every phase - unprepared in every phase - we don’t need to be bad fans also - key on DJ and Fitz - stop the young receivers before the yard to gain - redskins run well against our blasé 3-4 - rams passed us to death against our 3-4 BASE NICKLE defense.

We have great talent on both sides of the ball Unless something comes together soon- it all points to coaching and a horrible hire by the GM.

I agree, nothing seems fluid out there. The NFL is a game of inches which means things happen in seconds. Hell, you can feel the players thinking out loud when they are on the field and the other team therefore can react appropriately because our own players do not know what they are doing it seems... I just think Rosen's cavalier attitude would help this rigid approach which starts at the QB position and I am also a desperate fan who loves his team which can be easily seen by me making the ridiculous suggestion of acquiring Dez lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Mobility is Rosen’s for sure, but as far as 9 years experience, decision making, prime of Bradford’s career - he would upgrade many nfl teams right now - including ours if Rosen started - I mean this is classic jumping to conclusions - fans pushing new guy early. I do not see Rosen completing 17 of 27 for any amount of yards in this offense - take a breath. Think about Mnm against the bears with leinart. The #10 overall pick in 2006 - problem is Wilks ain’t no Denny Green

Bradfords psyche is broken.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think, watching Bradford, he's hitting the short pass almost every play. Teams are playing to keep the WRs in front of them and playing for Bradford to hit the check down. We need some long passes over the top even if they don't work. Just the threat of going deep will help open the run game. Now if teams know our guys CAN'T go deep and they can play all of them short routes, well they are just going to try and jump everything and clog up the run game anyway.

THESMEL

Reaction score
Bradfords psyche is broken.

Well I’m helping dig Bradford out of the coffin many put him. I think he is a major blessing to the cardinals - we started with none and I don’t see one reason a qb change would change our fortunes as cards fans - with the coaching, front office and rest of the team performing like they are.

I like Rosen a lot - I don’t think it will ruin him to start. But at 30 years old with 9 years experience and Bradford’s knee looking ok - you already no what I think - DJ needs more carries - he is the engine of this offense - and defenses are managing him - DJ and the other backs and the Oline are the key to Bradford’s and teams success.

We continue to pass at a 2-1 ratio - just Like the last decade - passing more to DJ in space is a short term solution - soft unproductive pre season continues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA