Cardinals vs Packers October 28th

ryandolly

Reaction score
My 8 year old son and I are flying down to the Thursday night game. Can't figure out which section we should sit in to give us the best view. Don't want to spend any more than $600 a ticket. I like section 109 but am concerned row 25 - 30 will be too far back to see the game. There's also seats in the front row of section WC103 that look nice but their in the corner and not sure we will have a great view of the game from them. Any help is appreciated!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I guess I am looking for the best "view".
You will get many opinions about what is the best view. It is very subjective. There are many tickets on places like StubHub and Ticketmaster where you can choose your location. They have been marked up substantially. There is an interactive 3d map on the Cardinals' sight where you can plug in a section and row number and see the view from those seats. https://www.seats3d.com/nfl/arizona_cardinals/#/map;129__level_1/ Good luck.

Last edited:

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yes, many different opinions.
We are in the Ring of Honor section above the club and we love the birds eye view of the field from that level. You can see every inch of the field. Some of the lower level sections have lots of fan standing which may be hard for 8 year old view point.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Low views.... from South Dakota...... I'm guessing cheese heads.

Fun fact: I was born in Pierre and have family all over the Dakotas. All are either Vikes or Pack fans.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My 8 year old son and I are flying down to the Thursday night game. Can't figure out which section we should sit in to give us the best view. Don't want to spend any more than $600 a ticket. I like section 109 but am concerned row 25 - 30 will be too far back to see the game. There's also seats in the front row of section WC103 that look nice but their in the corner and not sure we will have a great view of the game from them. Any help is appreciated!
Has your young fella been to a Cardinals home game before?

Have fun!

OP
OP
R

ryandolly

Reaction score
Live in Rapid City. Go through Pierre a lot and grew up in Presho which is very close to Pierre.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
There are no bad seats.
My season tix were in the upper deck corner and we could see everything great.
There is stadium seating so the row in front of you is just above your knees when you’re sitting.

Buy cheaper tickets and use the money you save to get you and the kid matching jerseys to commemorate the occasion

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I had season tickets in row 20 something for years, the view was great.

You have to be careful in the front row seats...it's difficult to see plays near the closest sideline as the massive humans block your view.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Holy crap, I had some kin up Aberdeen way. Farmers. Great Aunt and and Uncle on my mom's side. Newquist was their name.
Nice.

My family is full of Joneses, Bindenagels, and Phillipses.

Mom's parents are Alan and Carolyn Phillips. Kids are Cheryl, Betsy (my mom), and Douglas Phillips. They lived in Aberdeen forever (50's to the 70/80's) and when they moved south to AZ they still had a lake house on Lake Mina. Some of my best childhood memories happened at that house. Man would it be hilarious if my family knew the Newquists of Aberdeen. haha

My dad (Jones) is from Redfield/Frankfort/Huron. Most of them have either moved to either Texas or AZ now but pops always goes back up for pheasant season. Usually to the Yankton area

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Live in Rapid City. Go through Pierre a lot and grew up in Presho which is very close to Pierre.
Oooof..... Mt Rushmore way. People don't realize how big of a drive it is from Sioux Falls to Rapid City.

Wall Drug is a fun stop for an hour or two.

And don't forget the corn palace in Mitchell!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose